No announcement yet.

Pics that make you go 'WTF'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Harry from Harry in the Hendersons was behind that awful Marky Mark statue.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is that second one supposed to be Mark Wahlberg?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Mel Gibson statue should be in the Kill It With Fire thread. Looks like he came out of an Aphex Twin video.

Comment

• Looks better than Real Mel.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wax Gibson looks like the Illusive Man.

Comment

• YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, Josh. We have the same finish on our kitchen cabinets! Small world!

Comment

• The guy at the store said it was a hot item.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would eat the hell outta that.

Comment

• But the calories, Rob! The empty calories! Oh, the running you'd have to do to rid yourself of thunderthighs and breeders' hips. And the guilt! Such guilt!

Comment

• Ghostbusters fetish?

Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sad to see the UPS van committed suicide when his ex, the sewing machine, went ahead and married that guy. Oh sure, the guy's all smug and shit 'cause his wedding went ahead regardless, but I don't think the sewing machine's gonna be down for honeymoon hijinks tonight.

Comment

• Great Story Time: As a kid I thought they were the same person.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X