Pics that make you go 'WTF'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit that guys average sized.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One image has aroused worldwide curiosity for the mysterious figure standing in the back row.

The man appears to be about one third taller than the men to his left and right, with the tops of his legs almost at shoulder height with others standing in the crowd.

It seems probable the tall man is North Korea's NBA star Ri 'Michael' Myung Hun, who is 235cm tall.

The mystery man appears to be close to that height when compared with the other people around him.

The average height of North Koreans is 166cm, 5cm shorter than their South Korean neighbours.

The height difference has been blamed on the poor standard of living in the country.

Comment

• 235 centimetres is equivalent to 7 feet and 8.52 inches
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Why is this funny? I saw those pants many times when I was a kid back in the 70's.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus Rob
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Made you forget about being sick, though, right?

Comment

• Voyeurism is bad, mkay.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet jeebus! Get out of McDonald's and on a fucking treadmill!!!!!!!!!!

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• America.

I do admire the person's lack of any form of humility or shame.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can understand people with weight issues, there are literally thousands of ways people can end up overweight. What I can't understand is fat people being so oblivious to their fatness that an outfit like the one pictured seemed like a viable option.

Comment

• Life can be pretty awful sometimes, but then you see these shining pillars of gluttony and caloric avarice, and suddenly, everything isn't so bad.

These people should be commended and admonished in the same breath. They won't, so the fat continues to cascade over the denim ridge and into legend.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X