Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning. This picture might offend. Also, NSFW

Spoiler: Really, really, really might offend 
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hahahaha. I remember laughing heartily when I saw that at T-Shirt Hell back in the day.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Warning. This picture might offend. Also, NSFW

Spoiler: Really, really, really might offend 
        It's the stigmata that makes that awesome.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Hey, thanks for showing this to me, Ebert!

http://awesomepeoplehangingouttogether.tumblr.com/

I haven't made it through every page but I have to assume the Hasselhoff/Coleman portrait will be in there somewhere.

Comment

• And, bookmarked! Thanks, grave!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Know who I want to hang out with? Robert Downey Jr and Slash. I wouldn't survive that night.

Comment

• Neil Young, Dave Matthews, John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson.... I want to listen to their conversation.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I want to hang with The Rock, Chris Walken, and George Clooney. A little bit of everything with that group.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dustin Hoffman and Sir Lawrence Olivier on the set of "Marathon Man". The picture says all you need to know about the filming of this movie - from all the accounts I've read, they hated each other.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I stand by my picks but if I had to pick from the people in the pictures from Graves link? Obvious choice would be Newman, Martin, Garner, Mitchum, Davis at the time the picture was taken.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          Neil Young, Dave Matthews, John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson.... I want to listen to their conversation.
                          Neil Young - "man you guys make shitty music"

lol sorry Lesley, had to

Comment

• Moar liek "damn, Dave, that cover of Cortez the Killer you do with Warren Haynes is pretty great. Nice job, man." it'd be cool if Dave did a full band show at Farm Aid and had Neil on stage for a bunch of songs.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X