No announcement yet.

Pics that make you go 'WTF'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like doing that from time to time, myself.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        i <3 that pic. I want to know the story.
        The couch has eyes. Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had to look at that family picture about 4 times before I saw it...and then I jumped...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hitler does have a point.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The guy in the back probably thinks he's the funniest part of that picture. Whiteboys t-shirt however begs to differ. Total lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                        this looks like any given PC course at a community college.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• THAT IS GLORIOUS.

Comment

• Jeff,
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X