Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    'Pumping Iron' is a damned good documentary. Schwarzennegger is a charisma machine in it.
    Something that always cracks me up in that documentary and it's because of the time it was filmed. Living at the beach, WAS CHEAP!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      'Pumping Iron' is a damned good documentary. Schwarzennegger is a charisma machine in it.
      And a doobie smokin' fiend.

Still really feel bad for Lou. Braunschweiger played a classic verité villain.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's right, my Gov smoked a doob and ate some chicken. Nice work Gov.

Comment

I'm going to add to the When The Levees Broke love, even though it's one of those documentaries that I never want to see again (even though they're shooting a follow-up which I'll be in line with a chainsaw to see). I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN MAN ON WIRE.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It may have been mentioned already by me but if you're into our shows then you need to watch: Monster Party, We are Wizards and Second Skin. They should all be on instant.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We are Wizard's is insanely boring unless you like looking at freaky people or are really into Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by ROOFLUSS RUHVOOS View Post
                Besieged Fortress – Disaster movies get this resounding answer from the nature film genre as a seemingly unstoppable phalanx of driver ants descend upon a termite mound in Burkina Faso. Though the termite mound has a defense, they are hopelessly outmatched and their queen is helplessly immobile. Though one is not predisposed to caring about the survival of an insect, the drama that is set up by this efficiently paced and cleverly plotted tour de force will grab hold of you nonetheless. It is possible that some of the shots were tampered with by the filmmaker, but considering how well this story is told, who gives a shit?
                Must see this...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  We are Wizard's is insanely boring unless you like looking at freaky people or are really into Harry Potter.
                  I watch most documentaries to feel better about myself. And that one makes me feel like a GOLDEN GOD. Also you love Dr. Who. Your point is moot.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    Must see this...

OMG. I WANT TO SEE THE SHIT OUTTA THAT. And added. but SHORT WAIT. FUCK YOU NETFLIX I WANT MY INSECT WARZ MOVIE NAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I watch most documentaries to feel better about myself. And that one makes me feel like a GOLDEN GOD. Also you love Dr. Who. Your point is moot.
                      Yeah, but I don't write songs about it or star in a band. It's a good show with a cool suit.

Comment

• Maybe you should write songs about it and be in a band.

Comment

• Nope, don't have time for such mickey-mouse bullshit.

Comment

• I just want a song called "Let me tell you" and then you just tell us stuff.

Comment

• An EdHocken tribute band? Shit, I'd love to see that.

I can imagine the song titles already:

"Heyyyyy, Rob"
                              "Let me tell ya"
                              "Delicious Boddingtons"
                              "V-necks are for winners"
                              "Anal jokes a plenty"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                OMG. I WANT TO SEE THE SHIT OUTTA THAT. And added. but SHORT WAIT. FUCK YOU NETFLIX I WANT MY INSECT WARZ MOVIE NAO!

We just watched Besieged Fortress. Fucking awesome is what this movie is. I totally was on Team Termite. I don't give a shit if the shots were tampered with, I was totally taken in by what was unfolding on screen. All I can say, is fuck ants. Fuck them in their goddamn abdomen.

Comment

Working...
                                X