Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also have been going through that UFO documentary produced by JJ Abrams on Shotime. Slickly produced so far and while not a lot of new info for a alien buff like me, it's still super fun being back in to fun conspiracies since right wing nuts have taken over with all of their fucking bullshit ones.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember that about Andrea being WAY older. It blew my mind when I learned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I remember that about Andrea being WAY older. It blew my mind when I learned it.
        She also did a lot of union building in Hollywood, got a lot of people paid and took care of a ton of shit. Now, she's 90s trivia. Kinda sucks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They touch on some of the shit she brought to the table. Totally made me respect her more than I did past just knowing her as Andrea. She stood up and did what needed to be done. Good for her.

Also couldn't believe that in the 90s (still) the networks didn't want her to hug Carlton and she was all like, "oh no hug huh? IMMA KISS THAT FOOL INSTEAD."

shit was crazy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bad Vegan on netflix reassures me that I will indeed be able to swindle some dumb rich person at some point. It's infuriating to watch.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of the John Wayne Gary Tapes on Netflix. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Checked out the first episode of the John Wayne Gary Tapes on Netflix. Good stuff.
                Man, that dude was super fucking creepy.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah for sure. Those three eps were pretty interesting overall. Dude just got sloppy. The way he'd lead the cops on mini chases and then stop and say "hey what's up guys?" is nuts. Also, did you know he was a hardcore democrat? Democrats, amirite guyz? /s

Comment

• He was also a bit of a hoarder.... SORRY.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      He was also a bit of a hoarder.... SORRY.
                      Well you're not wrong. He also wasn't gay you guys. Totally not gay at all, not even a little bit. Just liked sodomizing guys and getting blow jobs from dudes because it felt good. But nope, not a hint of gayness in him. It's just a thing guys do.

That shit was so odd and he was so fixated on it. I mean, I get it based on his past, but he just kept saying that he wasn't gay and the gay sex he had wasn't gay because there were no feelings behind it.

This video is for context for the "It's just a thing guys do" line. The Bonfire is one of the best shows on Sirius and this episode excerpt is fucking amazing and one of the funniest things they have done. Their impressions of Feldman still kills me. All about Corey Feldman and his reading of his own autobiograpy and him just shitting on Corey Haim because Feldman is a a piece of shit.

Comment

• This doc about Warren Jeffs looks like it's gonna be interesting as hell. That whole story and the LDS is fucking nuts.

Makes me want to re-watch Big Love again.

Comment

• Mormon talk: Heard that latest show with Andrew Garfield Lasagna was good. Anybody see it?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Mormon talk: Heard that latest show with Andrew Garfield Lasagna was good. Anybody see it?
                            Yeah, I dig it, but I like the source material.

I was watching the first part with a Mormon that was having hits its blown off by a lot of the detail. I.E. Clear coffee mugs are a big thing for Mormons now.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just looked up that show, didn't even know about it until now. I'll totally check that out as I dig Andrew Garfield a bunch.

Comment

• Interesting. I'll have to check it out too then.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X