No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa. Ari is borrowing Watchmen? Does that mean he's never read it before?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No he sure hasn't read it yet
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I have not, and I'm more ashamed to admit to that than the fact that I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19. In fact, I'd admit to almost anything before I would admit to the fact that I have not read Watchmen yet.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• wow
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 19? Wow... did you have an older girlfriend to drive you around?
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• No, I had some trouble getting my license, due to not having a birth certificate. Those things take about 9 months to arrive in the mail. And with no car, and no money to get a car, there was really no rush to get a license. Still, it did suck, but not as much as not reading Watchmen.

Comment

• I got mines at 17...yeah. I beat Ari!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I thought I had it bad by failing my test 3 times before I got it. Although I did have good excuses.

Comment

• Passed it first time...perfect score up until we pulled into the DMV parking lot and some dumb bitch jumped in front of my car. I got a bad mark for cussing at the lady.

Comment

• Failed the first time because I was coming down from tripping balls the night before with no sleep.

Failed the second time because I was up all night with my then girlfriend and no sleep...

Failed the third time because it was snowing like a motherfucker and I sucked at driving. ahha

Comment

• Rob, maybe you should lay off those riding lawnmowers.

Comment

• Got my first car when I was 15 (72 Chevy Nova)... built the motor myself (383 stroker... pure beast), and got my license at 16! I did fail the written test twice because I thought I was the shit and knew everything, aced the driving test! Prior to this I would always jack my girlfriends mom's car and we would joy ride while we where suppose to be in summer school!

Comment

• I swapped out a transmission on an 80's Mustang once. I had no idea what I was doing. I could never do it again.

Ari + Cars = Nerdious + Girls
                            We have no idea what we're doing

Comment

• Haaa, you should know all about cars since your dad has an old car

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post

Ari + Cars = Nerdious + Girls
                                We have no idea what we're doing
                                I can't so someone needs to rep this man...genius sir, pure genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X