No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy that...I don't expect shit out of anything and I usually have better experiences. When you expect something you lead yourself to being let down.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Go into these a bit drunk (if you can, it will make them fucking awesomely hilarious) and marvel at the awesomeness that are some of the best kills in a slasher franchise.

Sleeping bags, tent stakes, harpoon, corkscrew, etc etc...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm still waiting for assault with a concrete dildo.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That's not Jason's style. Now beating a teen to death with her own Sybian could be sweet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I <3 the Sybian.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Hey, according to Cj, Nerdious could have been Jigsaw and I may have had to cut open 18 cats to find the key to leave his apartment.
              apparently cj doesn't know me... if i was jigsaw, you'd have to open everything that was unopened to find a key out while you give my cats attention. and cause they're attention whores, you'd never be able to leave! buahahahahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                That's not Jason's style. Now beating a teen to death with her own Sybian could be sweet.
                I would pay to see that.
                Why So Serious?

Comment

Okay, so I just drank a third of a bottle of Hennessy and I popped in Friday the 13th pt. 1...so begins the marathon. I'm all out of drink so this is the most drunk I will be...I;m nunb right now. This is going to be epic....BTW one eye is open while I;m tuyping this...wow I feel good right now.

Comment

wow they;re dry humping right now...so cool

Comment

tom savini is the man...who's bill freda? the editor i guess

Comment

honestly, I'm pretty ripped right now..."how far is camp crystal lake from here?"

Comment

Oh man. Have fun with that! Make sure to stick with em until at least part 4. Feldman for the fucking win.

Comment

Kevin Bacon...I love it already

Annie, please don't die...I think we better stop...oh no, she's the best part of the movie so far...fuck Annie;s dead, why why why????

Random cop was lame...random Ralph was lame...I'm slowly coming down...

Kevin Bacon's about to score...his buddy is hating....the Bacon is scoring, nice...

Averaging 1 death every 20 minutes...some arriola, not enough...

YESSSSS Bacon's death = epic...gotta love the arrow through the clavicle...get em Jason!!!!

shh shh ha ha...shh shh ha ha...axe through the head...wow that wasn't awkward...strip monoply, gotta try this...

Wow they found an axe in the bed...wow the car won't start...what's going to happen next...

I suppose in the 80's this was scary...doesn't compare to zombie flicks though...Bill's dead, got the old arrow through the eye and the rest of the body...hahahahaha...that was teh funny....

Never bring a bat to a knife fight...no where near enough t&a...Jason's mom is the creepiest thing of the movie so far..."look what you did to him!!!"...last 15-20 minutes of the movie are the best...meh...Part 2 next...

Comment

chopping the head off for the fucking win...it only took an hour and 28 minutes!!! Nerdious, Ari, she's in your canoe! On to Part II

Comment

Oh shit Alice is back...green plaid overalls...pretty slow start again...re=cap done...shower scene with no T&A check...ice pick through the head, way to get it going...

Oh shit Ralph is back...crazy as ever...Jason needs to polish one off and stop hating on all the young co-eds that are trying to get their bump off...

WAHWAHWEWAH...Chick in the Mickey Mouse shirt is fucking smoking...

yawn, yawn, yawn...taking a shot of tequilla...goodbye Ralph, you crazy son of a bitch...

Mickey Mouse chick is skinny dipping...nice...upside down throat slit, awesome...

You can take any one of the chicks from this movie and insert them into the unexpectedly hot chicks thread...WOW dude just got the machete through the face...and the black dude is still alive...

Bon Jovi is scoring...not for long sucker!!!! Two for one....

Quick break...be right back...

Comment

Working...
                                X