Friday the 13th series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

What is the red apparition?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

No idea. I'm assuming a drunk whore about to get killed.

Comment

That Jason. What a cock-blocker.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally. Is it wrong that I'm super excited for this flick? Honestly. I cannot friggin wait. I loves me some slasher flicks.

Comment

It's not wrong Rob. It's totally right. I'm only bummed that this is coming out in February. It doesn't have to be Halloween or anything, but can you think of a more non-horror month than February?
                  "Can't you just magic it away?"
                  "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

But we will get SAW PART 20 in October like usual. So yeah....

Fucking Saw.....

Comment

Yeah, part of me thinks that the Saw movies are just this generation's version of the Friday or Nightmare series. Then the larger part of me thinks that Jason would totally mess up that Jigsaw guy, and I ignore it.
                      "Can't you just magic it away?"
                      "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Jigsaw would get cut down like a punk and Jigsaw's little mind games wouldn't work. Although the thought of those two meeting up makes me laugh a bit inside.. And if that's true about Saw being this generations F13 or NOES, that makes me sad.

Comment

It is quite a sad state of affairs when a feeble old white man is this generation's Jason.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hey, according to Cj, Nerdious could have been Jigsaw and I may have had to cut open 18 cats to find the key to leave his apartment.

Comment

So I don't remember whether or not I have actually posted here...but I have seen the some of the movies as a kid, however I was so scared I don't remember actually sitting through the whole thing...which leads me to wanting to desperately sit through all of these this weekend...which means I have to go out and steal/rent/buy them...I will post my thoughts after I see them all...
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Godspeed. Don't expect high art and you'll be fine.

1 is a tad slow
                                2 is pretty good
                                3 is hilarious
                                4 is the shit
                                5 is meh
                                6 is greatness
                                7 is okay
                                8 is the plague
                                9 is hilariously bad
                                10 is fucking awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X