Tomorrow night..
      Our lives will change..
      Tomorrow night..
      We'll be entertained..
      An execution..
      What a sight!..
      Tomorrow night!

BLAME CANADA!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• bumpity bump seeing as Ceej hated the new one. Bastard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh Ceej, it must be your Bowie impersonation or wit that keeps me from shaking my head right off my neck.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The new one was all kinds of great. CJ just must hate horror movies. I can understand where he's coming from on the kills though. We need more than just machete machete machete. That's why I'm hoping for a sequel.
            "Can't you just magic it away?"
            "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Exactly. That was my only gripe. If your best kill is in the first 5 mins, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• I totally agree with his stance on the not-so-poppin'-fresh kills.

Especially since there was such a great arsenal awaiting Big Daddy Not Kane in Preppy McDouche's shed.

And the Asian Maguyver playing with the hockey stick: flirting with the most obvious (yet never utilized) murder weapon for a man in a goalie mask. But I only noticed such missed opportunities after seeing it on Blu.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Part VI rapes. It should have way more votes.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Part VI rapes. It should have way more votes.
                    I did my part. However, I'd put Part IV right behind it, so I don't mind it getting all the votes.
                    "Can't you just magic it away?"
                    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Whoa, whoa , whoa there. IV > VI seriously. Wanna fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by wydren View Post
                        I did my part. However, I'd put Part IV right behind it, so I don't mind it getting all the votes.
                        Yeah, I would agree that IV is right there with it, but VI is greatness.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• List your points good sir.

Comment

• Corey Feldman and Crispin Glover are in IV

Return of the Living Dead alumni Thom Mathews is in VI

VI wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Corey Feldman and Crispin Glover are in IV

Return of the Living Dead alumni Thom Mathews is in VI

You're Right Rob. I'm wrong
                              Fixed.

And I love me some RotLD but come on man! Savini make up, Felddog and Crispin win over VI easily

Comment

• Plus he wasnt' a zombie yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X