No announcement yet.

Bow down to Netflix Instant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool to see other 'Millenium' fans here.

*GoodTasteFist*
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It was gritty as shit and I loved that show. *LanceHenriksenbrofist*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*fistfist*
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

*fistingfistfist*

Comment

*fistsinthemistfist*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have a portrait of Henrinksen in Millennium somewhere that I did it high school.

Comment

Dark Skies was the fun version of X-files. I really liked that they tied famous people to aliens ON SCREEN. Too bad it was cancelled...

And Millenium was the shit. They lost it a bit near the end, the last season maily, and really, fuck that ending they gave it on the X-Files. Overall, an impressive yet depressing show.

And fuck those Lone Gunmen bitches. Their show SUCKED.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Millenium was great.

And I remember spending hours (you know, back when we used dial-up modems and before google) scouring the interwebs for Gillian Anderson n00dz.

Comment

Same. Jerked it to a bunch of 'em too, even if they were just Photoshopped fakes.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Haha, I saved it for the legit screengrabs. And that one issue of FHM that also had young naked Monica Bellucci.

Comment

I have a CD a friend of mine gave me loaded with photoshopped nooderty of Gillian Anderson, along with promotional pics, red carpet photos, videos, etc. A thing of glory it is!

Comment

Pics or GTFO!

Comment

I'll see if I can do so soon, Vin, promise. Might not be until Friday, as I'm going out with the wife tonight.

Comment

I was just kidding!

Comment

No he wasn't!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X