No announcement yet.

Bow down to Netflix Instant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked Skyline so I'll give her a try.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just give yourself over to the ridiculousness and you'll have a great time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We did that with Bright on Netflix and we had a great time watching it. I mean, there's some legit dogshit in some spots but we laughed our asses off at it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I need someone in my corner with this one dammit.
          Good luck.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Goddammit. It's so much fucking fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished The Staircase. Solid true crime documentary, and one of the few that really makes me question the case and pushes me to change my mind. At the very least Peterson didn't get a fair trial, and his entire case was rotten as fuck thanks to some corrupt as shit cops on one side, and some incompetence on the other side. His defense lawyer is kind of a joy to watch, because he never comes across as a slime ball stereotype, just a lawyer that really wants a fair trial for his client.

Apparently this was released years ago, but Netflix got the rights then also had the filmmaker do some follow-up episodes. The follow-up episodes really shine some incredible light on a fucking broken criminal justice system, but they aren't paced nearly as well as the original episodes. Even though a lot happens there is a LOT of his family or the defendant himself sitting around reflecting on the time and case. They could have cut an entire new episode worth of interviews out and it would have flowed much better.

Comment

Working...
              X