X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the one.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/PXr8gbNPkzI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PXr8gbNPkzI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

It is glorious.

EDIT: I could fix that but fuck embed, that shit should work for fucks sake.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit, Arnie's The Last Stand got added? DA SHERIFF WILL BE WATCHED THIS WEEKEND
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• shit yeah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR is up now so, you know...

Comment

• World War Z got added, the subject matter is so played out for me that I'm expecting something closer to World War Zzzzzz.. But we'll see

Comment

• When is this happening? Because I don't see it on Netflix or Prime yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  World War Z got added, the subject matter is so played out for me that I'm expecting something closer to World War Zzzzzz.. But we'll see
                  You on Netflix US or Canada?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've been watching Clone Wars. Audio mix on it is better than most movies.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also watching the Clone Wars. I own the first 2 seasons on blu, but it's nice to have them all on Netflix now. It gets much better during the second season.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        You on Netflix US or Canada?
                        Both, but I could have sworn I was on my ps3 US account when I saw it. But the internet says I'm full of shit and it's only on Canada.. weird. Rarely check the Canadian one..

My bad ya'll!

Comment

• Oh snaps, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN, that really long Elm Street doc, is up on Instant now.

Comment

• I love that fucking documentary.

Comment

• Mmm dat Heather
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BILL AND TEDS EXCELLENT ADVENTURE IS ON BILL AND TEDS EXCELLENT ADVENTURE IS ON

Comment

Working...
                                X