No announcement yet.

Bow down to Netflix Instant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm halfway through it and am thoroughly entertained so far. It's completely ridiculous.

Comment

• See I thought the same thing. Ridiculous and over the top but in a good way.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anyone watch Aziz Ansari new show? Looks hilarious like everything he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oLuxhYO5cw
        Last edited by PHEDG; 11-04-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Sure, some good stuff dropped off on January 1 but so many things that are good and look like they'll be good we're added. Narc, American Psycho, Drinking Buddies, Jack Reacher. Man, just look at the top 20 on InstantWatcher.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Fish Story isn't on Netflix anymore.

Comment

• I am annoyed that the right Stone Cold isn't on Netflix. On the other hand though, I found out that Tom Selleck has a series of movies called Stone Cold and they seem to be all about rape.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only Stone Cold you should be weeping about is the Brian Bosworth shithouse classic.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's what I'm talking about. It's not on there.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking Tom Selleck...

His mustache is behind this bullshit.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-04-2014, 02:23 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I am annoyed that the right Stone Cold isn't on Netflix. On the other hand though, I found out that Tom Selleck has a series of movies called Stone Cold and they seem to be all about rape.

Comment

• exactly Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Stolen
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man that's an awesome gif.

Comment

• All I hear in my head these days when I see Steve's face is his unused theme.

Then I laugh and soon after I shake my head.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If it's the "Beat Debra, Drink Beer" thing, I heard it on YouTube. Dying.

Comment

Working...
                                X