Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    No fighting over on my end. I just thought it was a great fanwankery read.

Semantics, motherfucker.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• indeed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sooooooooo, we all good here?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First time I ever read that, and quite enjoyed it. Makes sense on a lot of levels, but still just a theory. Although, in the ourourobos universe Lucas set up, wouldn't surprise me if it turn out to be fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            I've come to terms with the prequels. I still enjoy Phantom and Revenge. Attack has watchable parts but it's the one that doesn't do much for me.
            Probably because it is silly and you are a doo doo head.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• C Tates is in Coach Carter. I saw it once and forgot everything about it except that scene that's in all the motivation vids on youtube.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Remember that horrible movie with Shelley Long about girl scouts in Beverly Hills? Well prepare to have your mind blown. One of those young girls was in fact played by an up an coming actress by the name of...

Carla Gugino

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Remember that horrible movie with Shelley Long about girl scouts in Beverly Hills? Well prepare to have your mind blown. One of those young girls was in fact played by an up an coming actress by the name of...

Carla Gugino
                  You also had Jenny Lewis and Harriet from Small Wonder in that troop.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I knew about them, but Carla, I had no clue.

Comment

• I sadly knew that. My sister watched that movie about a million times when we were kids.

Comment

• And Corky's sister!

Comment

• Never realized that! I learned something today! And saw a hot picture of Gugino I never saw before!

Comment

• TIL that Ellen Page is in The Trailer Park Boys. haha
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Her four/five/sixhead was insane.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TIL that Moving Violations was Robert Elswit, cinematographer of The Master's, first film.

Comment

Working...
                                X