No announcement yet.

Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miss Sossamon (sp)? I've always had a thing for her.

Comment

• Not Sossasaasasasasasasasasmon. The one that stalks the Dawson.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Theresa Wayman

Comment

• This theory makes all of the Star Wars movies much more awesome. Alas, it's just fanwank.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It still doesn't quite make the prequels viewable imho, though it does add to the originals a bit.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've come to terms with the prequels. I still enjoy Phantom and Revenge. Attack has watchable parts but it's the one that doesn't do much for me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, I don't think they raped my childhood but having been a huge originals fan I was let down by the prequels.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

It's not fanwank. You can build a solid case for it, as was built in the months following May 2005. However, it's just a film theory.

Until the auteur (yes Lucas is an auteur) backs it up, then it will forever remain a theory.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's still fanwank. If it's not backed up then it's just some dude putting his own spin on the material that he was given. It's a step up from slashfic.

Comment

it's still fanwank. If it's not backed up then it's just some dude putting his own spin on the material that he was given. It's a step up from slashfic.

The term fanwank is so dismissive. But, oh well. Having someone actually trying to think about a movie rather than shitting on it is refreshing.

Even though, this is a repost from 2005.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Never said it was new, but fanwank isn't a derogatory term. Trying to make it sound more than it is, however, is just silly. It's a great read.

Comment

• MAYBE YOU'RE FANWANK HUGHES, YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!?!?!

The whole world is going mad eating each others faces and throwing their intestines at the police and you guys are fighting over film theory?

Hug it out bitches.

Comment

Never said it was new, but fanwank isn't a derogatory term. Trying to make it sound more than it is, however, is just silly. It's a great read.

Fanwank is derogatory in context. It's still a legitimate theory, as I mentioned. However, it's just a theory.

I feel like we're talking about the same thing, just in a different way.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              MAYBE YOU'RE FANWANK HUGHES, YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!?!?!

The whole world is going mad eating each others faces and throwing their intestines at the police and you guys are fighting over film theory?

Hug it out bitches.

It's Florida, zombies could only improve it.

Comment

• No fighting over on my end. I just thought it was a great fanwankery read.

Comment

Working...
                                X