Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on Hulu. : )
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sweeeeet!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• TIL that Maria Bamford is in Spider-Man 2 (on the left)
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The guy who played Richard Jewell in Richard Jewell was also the fat Juggalo kid on the Lethal Weapon episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep. He's also the weirdo in season 2 of Cobra Kai.

Comment

• Not movie related BUTTTT I had no idea that the full theme song to Cheers reference transgender people. For some reason I was playing Death Stranding and started humming the theme song so Lesley queued it up on the stereo and it was the full theme and all of a sudden BAM : IS YOUR HUSBAND REALLY A GIRL COME DRINK AT A BAR!

made us laugh. we are childish.

Comment

• Ha! Yeah, I’d completely forgotten about that!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Some poor bastard let Bruce Willis sell his digital likeness. This is gross.

Comment

• Ooof, one would have thought his family would have kept that from happening

Comment

• it's proper fucked.

Comment

Working...
                      X