No announcement yet.

Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah son. I've always said it peaked here and that video shows why.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With Rerb on this one. F5 is the acme of the series.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't give a fuck who agrees with who. This shit is still awesome. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that the writer of Die Hard with a Vengeance was questioned by the FBI thanks to the plausibility of Jeremy Irons's plan in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And then he researched "decoy fire hydrants" for his next banger.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Joe Pilato played Seth Gecko in the original pitch for From Dusk till Dawn

Comment

• That Tom Cruise ranting about Covid is both awesome and terrifying as he sounds like he wants to go full Les Grossman.

Comment

• He is Les Grossman.

Zach Cregger from the Whitest Kids U Know relayed a story about a dinner one night where a bunch of celebrities were brought together for some sort of fundraiser or what have you, and Cruise and Jim Carrey were both there.

Carrey is joking the entire dinner on one side of the table while Cruise is saying nothing for the entire dinner.

Carrey continues to jaw and mug and keep things lively and is just riffing and then BAM!

Cruise slams his fist on the table and shouts "DO YOU EVER STOP?" The dinner concluded shortly thereafter.

That was probably the last time they were in a room together.

Cruise seems like an intense little dude and he's been playing a diluted version of the truth for a long time. The leaked audio was entertaining as hell.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, to be a fly on that wall. I could imagine that Jim being on nonstop would be like Robin Williams. Funny at first, then stfu.

Comment

• TIL that there was almost a Far Side live action movie with Dirk Blocker and John Larroquette.

This looks horrifying.

Comment

• First pic dude in the middle is Fat Goggins.

Comment

• Totally. Also, it's Hitchcock from Brooklyn 99

Comment

• Never seen a single minute of that.

Comment

• One of my favorite shows. We just finished another full rewatch last week. Boyle for the win.

Comment

• Is it streaming somewhere, or do you own it? I’ve been wanting to check it out.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X