Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    This reel could get him an edit job anywhere.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I only wish he didn't add the random characters (Pinhead, Predator, etc.) because they looked like shit and it's a bit too long, but yeah. Really well done.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I only wish he didn't add the random characters (Pinhead, Predator, etc.) because they looked like shit and it's a bit too long, but yeah. Really well done.

He blew CG shots and music cues. Overlays need work.

But, he can build a narrative and his cuts are smooth as shit.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love how Blade doesn't do a thing but stand around looking cool and run through plastic.

I also how how Keanu's credit at the end is 'Man Without Expression'.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• TIL that Penny Marshall's original choice for Walter Harvey in A League of Their Own was Christopher Walken. I have a feeling this would have been far more amusing than Garry Marshall.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ok, so it's not from a movie, but....
              TIL that the theme to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was done by They Might Be Giants. Mind blown.

(Hey, I have a two-year-old who's obsessed with Mickey, leave me alone)
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• They did the Hot Dog Dance song too!

And did you know Mandy Moore is the voice of Sheriff Callie (lots of other musicians do voices on that show, too. Like Henry Rollins and Iggy Pop.) and Alex from Modern Family is the voice of Sofia the First?

Comment

• bwahahaha. Join the club.

The Mickey Club.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I had no idea that was Mandy Moore, but now that you say that I can't un-hear it! Now I'm going to have to watch it and see who else I can pick out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      They did the Hot Dog Dance song too!

And did you know Mandy Moore is the voice of Sheriff Callie (lots of other musicians do voices on that show, too. Like Henry Rollins and Iggy Pop.) and Alex from Modern Family is the voice of Sofia the First?
                      WHAT???
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For some reason HUSH reminded me a little bit of OCULUS. turns out they were directed by the same guy. Who, incidentally, is married to the lead in HUSH.

Comment

• Shit, I should finally watch Oculus then? I was looking at it last night.

Comment

• You should. It's really good except for the last three minutes.

Comment

• Yeah the last few mins are dumb but overall it's good
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Longmire was an agent in the first MATRIX movie!

Comment

Working...
                                X