No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its either the diabetes (Seriously...I know perfectly normal, nice people with the disease who lose their fucking minds if they eat too much sugar) or Lucas is a Mogwai who got feed after midnight around 1996.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I have to ask, for all of the bitching, why are people going to buy the set? Otherwise, this is textbook battered wife syndrom with all this nonsense that has now been going on for over ten years.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I have to ask, for all of the bitching, why are people going to buy the set? Otherwise, this is textbook battered wife syndrom with all this nonsense that has now been going on for over ten years.
        Self-loathing. Or obliviousness. Or blind faith (even though they'd be better served with getting the album with the naked chick on the cover). No matter the reason, they will turn out in droves to be the first on their block to hold it high in their hands, and laugh at the pricks who did not slap down their hard earned dollars/ill-gotten gains for a piece of some memory they have of themselves enjoying gay robots and black fathers who skip out on their kids.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glad, I never gave much of a fuck about this franchise.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was never going to buy the Blu-Rays because I don't own a player (yet) and it wasn't worth it to blow over $100 just for the deleted scenes. Which are going to end up on YouTube hours after they go on sale. So...what's the point there?

We knew at the very least we were getting the circa 2004 DVD versions of the original trilogy for the Blu-Ray and I still have the 1995 THX-enhanced VHS copies that play great.

What truly pisses me off about Lucas is he is in the rarest of positions. He can have his cake and eat it too. He can continue to tinker with the original trilogy all he wants and fans are going to buy them if all else just so they can:

A) see the latest changes he's made
            B) bitch about them (Duh)
            C) own them for their own personal collection.

At the same time, he can go back in and take Star Wars, Empire and Jedi in their original forms and give them spitting new picture and sound transfers and make those available for all future home video formats and tell fans up front, "OK for now, this is the best picture and sound you'll ever get it." But that's never going to happen.

I'm with you, Troy, that I respect him for sticking to his convictions and his rights as an artist to do whatever he wants to his art. But at the same time, he's an asshole for refusing to throw fans a bone.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He's trolling so hard, Marin County is now located under a fucking bridge.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still buying all of them.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                  He's trolling so hard, Marin County is now located under a fucking bridge.
                  That's true, actually. I was just there.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The ewoks now blink.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thank God.

Lucas can sleep easy at night.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        The ewoks now blink.
                        YOU LIE! ON CETI ALPHA V, THERE WAS LIFE! A FAIR CHANCE!

Comment

• I won't lie, I'm buying this fucker. I want the OT and the bonus shit, that's it.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            The ewoks now blink.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRejStaN3q4

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/george-luca...8/#more-111014

Hilarious

Comment

• But will we get this speech as an extra? Or will it be digitally altered for the next edition?

Comment

Working...
                                X