X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

JAWS, The Exorcist, Godfather I & II, any or all Toy Story movies, and a big HELL YES to Goodfellas.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        Not sure what's available on Blu-Ray, but what about stuff like "The Lost Boys"? "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction"? And you have to get "The Wizard of Oz" for the kids.

Pulp Fiction is done. It just keeps getting rescheduled.

Reservoir Dogs and Lost Boys are available.

The Wizard of Oz has a fucking epic release.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
          The Wizard of Oz has a fucking epic release.
          GAAAHHHH!!! LOVE! When, sir?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            GAAAHHHH!!! LOVE! When, sir?

It came out last year in a Limited Edition set for about 50 bucks.

It's much lower now, but it's still a limited release. WB is giving BEN HUR the same treatment next year.

They've also given GONE WITH THE WIND a similar release.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              It came out last year in a Limited Edition set for about 50 bucks.
              Ohhh, that one, that one, that one! I remember all the fanfare when that came out - I thought you meant they were doing yet another one!

I didn't get the new one last year because I don't have Blu-Ray, plus I do have the 65th anniversary edition that came out in 2005 (not the smaller one that came out at the same time - I treated myself to the three disc collectors edition, with all the bells and whistles). I also treated myself to the 65th anniversary four disc set of "Gone With the Wind", which also had a ton of goodies included. LOVE those - they're probably my two favorite things in my DVD collection, limited as it is.

Comment

Lisa, sounds like you found your Xmas gift from George. BD player and some MGM classics!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Lisa, sounds like you found your Xmas gift from George. BD player and some MGM classics!
                  Agreed...

Nothing beats the creamy goodness of BluRay.

except perhaps my loverly meatballs...

Comment

Much better choice than clothes! See, if you get this for Christmas, it'll mean lots of cuddle on the couch time with George watching some nice romantic films and saving money on big nights out, which will lead to some nice romantic times for you two. Which will lead to heavy making out. Which will lead to the bedroom. Which will lead to sex. Which will lead to sweating and heavy cardio. Which will lead to more fit bodies for you and George. Which will lead to both of you feeling better about yourselves, as you are happy, healthy, in luv, and with your new physiques, a desire for new clothes. Which will lead to new wardrobes! So you STILL get new clothes! Just later!

Of course, if you stick with your plan and have George buy you clothes, that means he'll drop a lot more money. Which means you will too as you need to accessorize. Which means more shopping. Which means trying on more clothes. Which leads to the worst question of all time - "Does this make me look fat?" Which could cause a nanosecond's hesitation from George, as he is surprised you would ask such a question. Which leads to anger. Which leads to hate. Which leads to suffering. Which leads to a huge fight. Which leads to a breakup. Which leads to you, in tears, comforting yourself with ice cream and hugging Edison. Which leads to Edison wanting to get away from you as he's feeling smothered and having a hard time breathing, cause you're hugging him too tight. Which leads you to screaming "I HATE MEN!" and going on the warpath, killing those of us who have penises. Which leads to the police busting you. Which leads to court for your trial. Which leads to irony as you're a paralegal. Which leads to conviction. Which leads to the New York Women's House of Detention. Which leads to your new roomie, Brunhilda, who is desperate to "cut a bitch." Which leads to more fights. Which leads to more time on your sentence as you've killed Brunhilda by smashing her face into the toilet repeatedly. Which means you'll never update your blog, leading to thousands, nay MILLIONS of women being uninformed about cruelty-free make-up products. Which means more animal fatalities. Which means fucking up the earth's ecosystem. Which means the eventual end of human civilization under toxic pollution.

Get a BluRay. Save the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Much better choice than clothes! See, if you get this for Christmas, it'll mean lots of cuddle on the couch time with George watching some nice romantic films and saving money on big nights out, which will lead to some nice romantic times for you two. Which will lead to heavy making out. Which will lead to the bedroom. Which will lead to sex. Which will lead to sweating and heavy cardio. Which will lead to more fit bodies for you and George. Which will lead to both of you feeling better about yourselves, as you are happy, healthy, in luv, and with your new physiques, a desire for new clothes. Which will lead to new wardrobes! So you STILL get new clothes! Just later!

Of course, if you stick with your plan and have George buy you clothes, that means he'll drop a lot more money. Which means you will too as you need to accessorize. Which means more shopping. Which means trying on more clothes. Which leads to the worst question of all time - "Does this make me look fat?" Which could cause a nanosecond's hesitation from George, as he is surprised you would ask such a question. Which leads to anger. Which leads to hate. Which leads to suffering. Which leads to a huge fight. Which leads to a breakup. Which leads to you, in tears, comforting yourself with ice cream and hugging Edison. Which leads to Edison wanting to get away from you as he's feeling smothered and having a hard time breathing, cause you're hugging him too tight. Which leads you to screaming "I HATE MEN!" and going on the warpath, killing those of us who have penises. Which leads to the police busting you. Which leads to court for your trial. Which leads to irony as you're a paralegal. Which leads to conviction. Which leads to the New York Women's House of Detention. Which leads to your new roomie, Brunhilda, who is desperate to "cut a bitch." Which leads to more fights. Which leads to more time on your sentence as you've killed Brunhilda by smashing her face into the toilet repeatedly. Which means you'll never update your blog, leading to thousands, nay MILLIONS of women being uninformed about cruelty-free make-up products. Which means more animal fatalities. Which means fucking up the earth's ecosystem. Which means the eventual end of human civilization under toxic pollution.

Get a BluRay. Save the world.
                      Chaos Theory in action...

Comment

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                        Thanks bud. Was having a hard time for while there, eh.
                        I, too, appreciated the international-friendly jocularity.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Naaah, I'd honestly rather have more clothes. I'm not that much of a tech-head that I need to have something fancier like Blu-Ray. Basically, I'm the kind of person that when the current stuff I have breaks down, then I'll replace it with something good. But I don't replace stuff that's still functional.

And Tim over-thinks things waaaay too much!

Comment

Hey, took me awhile to work that thing out on my Etch-a-sketch, so a little consideration here!

Comment

I want the whole Kill Bill set on Blu Ray, and I want it just like the Japanese cut.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I don't know...I've kinda soured on the two 'Kill Bill' movies. I really can't put my finger on WHY that it, but I really have no desire to watch any of them again.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X