SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Buffalo 66'

I caught a half hour of this on TV the other day...frickin' BIZARRE little film that was actually pretty entertaining. Is it worth the effort to actually watch the entire thing?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just span time with me!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Knight Shyamalan View Post
        'Buffalo 66'

I caught a half hour of this on TV the other day...frickin' BIZARRE little film that was actually pretty entertaining. Is it worth the effort to actually watch the entire thing?
        Vincent Gallo makes me want to burn and kill puppies, so I'm biased, but I tried watching it after the movie draft and couldn't make it after 30 minutes.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Its a decent enough film, but it won't change your life. I'd say give it the extra hour of your time, though. It was the turning point in Ricci's career, for me - along with The Opposite of Sex.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Legend of the Guardians

Yes the owl movie. Should I waste my time watching this with the son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Legend of the Guardians

Yes the owl movie. Should I waste my time watching this with the son?

I've got a long delayed review lined up for it. I wouldn't recommend it, as it plays like a retarded kid trying to recite LOTR from memory.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                I've got a long delayed review lined up for it. I wouldn't recommend it, as it plays like a retarded kid trying to recite LOTR from memory.
                My kids begged me to see the owl movie. Half way through they were both begging to leave. I obliged them. Tard reciting LOTR from memory is the best description I've heard for it since.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Centurian'. I've got it queued up on instant watch. Worth it?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    'Centurian'. I've got it queued up on instant watch. Worth it?

It's ok. I'm not the biggest Neil Marshall fan, but the guy can shoot action. Fassbender continues to excel, while I have yet to see a really strong transfer for this flick on Home Video.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking love Neil Marshall. It's not Doomsday, but a lazy afternoon spent drinking beer, eating a monster sandwich, and watching Centurion is not a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Fucking love Neil Marshall. It's not Doomsday, but a lazy afternoon spent drinking beer, eating a monster sandwich, and watching Centurion is not a waste.
                        Fuck yeah.

It was entertaining, Matticus.

Clichéd, but fucking jeebus, Marshall knows how to make it have that new car smell.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Its forgettably enjoyable and made eminently watchable by a strong cast.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 'Harry Brown' with Michael Caine. I seem to remember hearing it compared to 'Taken' and/or 'Death Wish'. Any good?

Comment

• Takers

Anyone?

Comment

• I actually enjoyed that quite a bit more than I thought I would. I'd recommend if you have nothing better to do. NOTE: I'm not saying it's the best thing since sliced bread. But entertaining.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X