No announcement yet.

SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A better choice would be spending that hour and a half drinking and watching Sportscenter highlights.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, Sportscentre for Martin, please.

Comment

• THE IMAGINARIUM OF DR. PARNASSUS now sits on the DVR. Worth it? Will I just get pissed that Ledger was a junkie and died too soon?

Comment

• It's been on instant as well. I need to watch it, but dude it's Gilliam. Even his misses are worth one viewing.

Comment

• 'The Book of Eli'. Worth it or skippable?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Worth it, if you haven't had it spoiled for you yet. Great soundtrack, too.

Comment

• I agree with Fej. I enjoyed the Book of Eli.

Comment

• It looks neat and Denzel plays a badass but the story is kind of a turd. It's worth a watch on a "nothing else to do" afternoon.

Comment

• Yup, Eli is worth a single watch on a boring afternoon.

Comment

• Here's another one: 'Valkyrie'. I've been meaning to watch this one for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. I DVR'd it the other day (same as 'Eli'). Am I going to be happy or pissed at it?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Here's another one: 'Valkyrie'. I've been meaning to watch this one for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. I DVR'd it the other day (same as 'Eli'). Am I going to be happy or pissed at it?
                        That's one I've always meant to see, and never got around to. My general rule of thumb? Despite the fact that Tom Cruise is batshit crazy in real life, his movies are generally very good. I've not seen a Tom Cruise movie that I haven't at the very least liked the hell out of.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I haven't seen it but I heard it was surprisingly solid.

It depends on your views of Tom Cruise.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            I've not seen a Tom Cruise movie that I haven't at the very least liked the hell out of.
                            'Far and Away' included? That's the only film of his that comes to mind that I absolutely hated.

Comment

• MI:2
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Days of Thunder is a snooze fest.

But it's unlike either of those two films.

IMO, his work in Interview with a Vampire and Born on the Fourth of July are his best.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X