Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lulzd at Annie last night on Robot Chicken. That's all I have.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      He does Howard. Trust me, he does.
      Uh, I haven't watched Annie in probably two decades. That was also during my Peanuts/Alf days.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Ed will come out, tomorrow!
        Bet your bottom V-Neck that tomorrow,
        There'll be Ed!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Someone rep this man.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            That was also during my Peanuts/Alf days.

I want to know the correlation between the two. And it better be awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He said two decades ago. Ed Hocken was once Kid Hocken.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• In response to Rob.

Do you have a problem with either?

*wonders how much of Rob's soul is dead*
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Not really, I loved Snoopy as a kid and I loved watching Peanuts. So much so my dad said I couldn't watch it anymore because I would say "Ughhhhh!" and "Good Grief" all the time.

As for Alf, I liked the show. So much so in fact, my dad made super vhs tapes that featured tons of episodes. I had them for a real long time.

I was five/six years old at the time.

Comment

• I just thought there was a common thread between the two that I was unaware of. I sorta dug Peanuts and Alf entertained me as a kid.

Comment

• I was just about to say, that if you disliked Peanuts or Alf as a kid. You sir would be a dead motherfucker on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        We lulzd at Annie last night on Robot Chicken. That's all I have.
                        Not exactly. You also get your secret decoder ring.

And if you don't like A Christmas Story, I am going to go to my fridge and drink all the Guinness right fucking now.

For I might as well not go along in this world sober ever again.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-30-2009, 11:20 AM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hating A Christmas Story? Might as well say gravity doesn't exist.

Comment

• I dig on A Christmas Story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I dig on A Christmas Story.
                              You better. Only communist hate A Christmas Story.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate that it's on 24 hours a day on Christmas. No matter where I go, someone is watching that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X