Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im about to rip YOUR ass Troy.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Im about to rip YOUR ass Troy.
      I'll tell you what I told Redford, it's not going to happen.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I'll tell you what I told Redford, it's not going to happen.
        ca9b7a9cb89961d092b6a9b38922fa2c440d8b32.gifv.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Dude.
          Dude.
          You were supposed to watch RRR.
          Dude.
          Going to try and get to it this afternoon.

Comment

• Great!

https://c.tenor.com/TjaGuWfMjTYAAAAC...-thumbs-up.gif

edited to add: fuck all if I understand how to upload/link animated gifs.
            Last edited by Matt; 05-30-2022, 09:57 AM.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You never said RRR was three fucking hours long. I was going to try and watch it but Lesley wasn't having it. So instead I watched Top Gun for the first time all the way through and oooooof. This must be how it feels to be Matt watching The Goonies. If you didn't grow up with it, then it's just as grating and somehow more boring? What a nothing movie. Literally nothing happens in this movie. Its like a first act stretched to an hour and forty mins.

I guess in the 80s this was action packed and manly. In 2022 it is boring and laughable. I did like seeing young Ironside and Tolken, but in no way did this make me understand people's love for it. It did make miss Meg Ryan and it made me want to watch Hot Shots.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great!

https://c.tenor.com/TjaGuWfMjTYAAAAC...-thumbs-up.gif

edited to add: fuck all if I understand how to upload/link animated gifs.
                If you're on a computer you can just copy the image from the web and paste it in the comment. Or just use the image button and paste the url and submit

ram-charan-thumbs-up.gif
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I'm about to rip RRR a new ass so bad that people are going to act like I gutted their precious Paddington all over again.
                  BUT BUT BUT PADDINGTON WAS SO GOOD AND DEEP AND....nerds be nerdin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Jackass 4.5

Zach Sashimi was vile. Just vile. 5/5 movie.
                    Probably the grossest thing in any of these movies. Two days later? Gtfo.

Comment

• https://c.tenor.com/TjaGuWfMjTYAAAAC...-thumbs-up.gif
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

If you're on a computer you can just copy the image from the web and paste it in the comment. Or just use the image button and paste the url and submit

ram-charan-thumbs-up.gif
                        if I just paste it into the thread, the link shows.
                        If I post it into the picture URL field, only the first frame shows. It doesn't animate.

Comment

• ram-charan-thumbs-up.gif
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            You never said RRR was three fucking hours long. I was going to try and watch it but Lesley wasn't having it. .
                            If it matters, you can pretty easily watch it in chunks. We watched the first hour on one night as it came to a pretty good stopping point. The next night, we were going to do another hour but we were so into it that we finished it off.

The wife and I enjoyed it immensely. The three hours flew by and we never regretted the time commitment.

Also, this film seems to be catching on. Forget what Troy said, this thing is turning into a crossover hit.
                            https://filmschoolrejects.com/crossover-success-of-rrr/

also:

Comment

• I'm not a fan of 70% of Indian Cinema. What I like, I love....but it's not usually the all audiences fare.

That being said, if you're going to use a hack fraud like Patrick Willems to come at me....you better come correct.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

if I just paste it into the thread, the link shows.
                                If I post it into the picture URL field, only the first frame shows. It doesn't animate.
                                weird. All I do when I'm on a computer ( this way doesn't seem to work via phone) is (1.) right click on the gif image, select "copy Image" then paste it in the comment: and if I'm on my phone (2.)I get the URL and do the image thing. See below:

1. testg.JPG

2. Phone way - Get the gif url (not all gif sites will give the proper url this way, seems to be crap shoot depending...) Click on image button and paste the link. Keep everything else as is and click ok/

test3.JPG

giphy.gif

Nothing else should have to be done. You don't need to click anything here after add any images, I never do:
                                test45.JPG

FWIW I've tried this in both Chrome and Edge and seems to have work. If it still isn't working let me know and I'll check the permissions again.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X