Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    WTF is Jamie doing in Qatar? Did he stop slinging tacos and start running slave crews building soccer stadiums?
    Love makes you do crazy things.

Comment

• He fell in love with a child slave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Indeed he is.

Krol has me so terribly upset.

Also, I'm sick as fuck. I barely made it through Eddie the Eagle today. Good movie, I just felt like half of my face was falling off.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

He fell in love with a child slave?

Militant Russian movie marketer. She apparently has beef with Jean Claude Van Damme.

#alltrue
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Like real beef? Or just "I don't like him."

If it's real beef, WTF JAMIE TWEET ABOUT THAT
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Like real beef? Or just "I don't like him."

If it's real beef, WTF JAMIE TWEET ABOUT THAT

Late calls bitching about how his films are marketed in the UAE. General dust-ups.

I'm shocked that Jamie never brought it up here before.

Comment

• This story is more and more fucking bizzare. he's going to piss off this Russian chick and end up with a "heart attack."

Comment

• Van Damme called in the middle of the night because he was drunk. Hadn't spoken to him in months and suddenly at 1:00 AM there's his ID on the cell. Didn't pick up. Maybe one of the biggest regrets of my life. Sigh.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Militant Russian movie marketer. She apparently has beef with Jean Claude Van Damme.

#alltrue
                    The hell?

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Van Damme called in the middle of the night because he was drunk. Hadn't spoken to him in months and suddenly at 1:00 AM there's his ID on the cell. Didn't pick up. Maybe one of the biggest regrets of my life. Sigh.
                    Tell me more , tell me more!

Also, you're a Russian Sex Slave? Is she like Ivan Drago's wife to you?

Did she break you?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• La Piscina De la Muerte

Holy balls was that so much better than expected. Hilarious, good pacing, and Ryan Reynolds was destined to be Deadpool. Amazing. And Morenna Baccarin is so fucking HOT.

All in all, one of the most fun movie of the genre. Shit, that after credit scene was murder. Half the audiance didn't get the reference because they're too Young, but damn.

Comment

WTF is Jamie doing in Qatar? Did he stop slinging tacos and start running slave crews building soccer stadiums?
                        I had a long-ass post written up, and it dawned on me it is better suited elsewhere. Long story short, fuck em.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Tell me more , tell me more!
                          Friendly enough fella. Just crazy, and always talked up this idea of his to no success. A, and I quote, "Social Media Kung-Fu project that would make the world a better place."
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• And seriously, I NEED DEADPOOL 2. And 3.

Comment

• Seeing it tonight. Curious how censored it is.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Steve Jobs AKA Edging:The Movie

dug it but Noah is still my Steve.

Rogan did surprisingly well.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X