Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Serra is probably 40% of the reason I love that movie.

Comment

• I just watched The Taking of Pelham 123. The real one. Whenever I see the word "Pelham" I think "Phlegm" and I want to spit.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Eric Serra is probably 40% of the reason I love that movie.

No one gives him enough credit. I still like his work on Goldeneye.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hated what he did on GOLDENEYE, but he's been aces everywhere else.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I just watched The Taking of Pelham 123. The real one. Whenever I see the word "Pelham" I think "Phlegm" and I want to spit.
            I always think of Ad Rock.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I just watched The Taking of Pelham 123. The real one. Whenever I see the word "Pelham" I think "Phlegm" and I want to spit.
              So good.

Comment

• The Setup with fiddy cent and Bruce Willis. Stupid film. Why do I let my wife pick movies ever? If there's not a new Adam Sandler movie she comes home with this crap?

Comment

• Why in the fuck did Ironclad not make like $300mil? The cast in this is like a wet dream.

Comment

• Though the movie is apparently not that great...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alien Director's Cut. Still such a great film. Ian Holm is fucking amazing in this. Really fucking excited for Prometheus.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Though the movie is apparently not that great...
                        Fuck that, this shit is great. Everyone is hamming it the fuck up and Giamatti is the shit. And Brian Cox gets an awesome Evil Dead hack job.

Comment

• That's good to know!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            Alien Director's Cut. Still such a great film. Ian Holm is fucking amazing in this. Really fucking excited for Prometheus.
                            YES. Watched that over the weekend, still a solid piece of sci-fi/horror. I'm aching to see Prometheus as well.

Comment

• My only complaint in ALIEN is with the scene where they interrogate Ash's head. They should have handled the transition from a dummy head to the real head in another way. It's a terrible cut and does not work.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed, but taken in the context of when the film was made and the budget they had to play with, I'll give it a pass.

Watched a bunch of stuff on vacation, including Carrie. Loved this flick, pretty faithful to King's story, and pretty solid performances, too. When Spacek's Carrie gets the blood dumped on her, and loses it (especially when she has the psychotic break, looks down on the audience, and the lights go red), you just know that shit is ON, muthafucka!

Piper Laurie did almost too good a job as Carrie's mom, almost to the point of being typecast. She does psycho fundamentalist really well, foreshadowing Marcia Gay Harden's Mrs. Carmody in King's The Mist.

Comment

Working...
                                X