Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny isn't a cunt. The whole movie treats her like a cunt for daring to do her own thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Grindhouse on Blu this weekend. It's really the only way to watch Death Proof. The one movie that is worse with the director's cut.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bought that on bluray a few months ago. Got halfway through PLANET TERROR and turned it off. I think this was a ONE AND DONE for me.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still love both flicks to death. I just really can't deal with Death Proof on it's own. The first half is fucking painful to sit through. I HATE JUNGLE JULIA soooo much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Jenny isn't a cunt. The whole movie treats her like a cunt for daring to do her own thing.

She gave a retard AIDS after raping him.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 90% sure she didn't rape Gump. But unlike Gump she did her own thing and was hit with a drug addiction, abusive partner, abusive family, and AIDS. Meanwhile Gump said yes sir and didn't have any original thoughts and became a billionaire. I fucking hate the shit outta that flick so much.

Comment

• Stupid is as stupid does Rob.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FORREST GUMP beat both PULP FICTION and SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. Let that sink in.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• With Rob re: Jenny in Gump, although I don't have Rob's hate for it. Jenny was pretty much damaged when she was a kid, what with her abusive father and shitty home and all. She finally got out of that shit, fell in with bad crowds, etc. with Forrest the only person who treated her decently. Also, I don't think she raped Gump either. Only way she knew how to thank him was to be his "first". The AIDS stuff could've happened after that night, too (it was a few years later when she saw Gump running cross-country, so she could've caught it after she banged him).

I would've loved it if she didn't kack out at the end, give her a nice happy ending, but wasn't meant to be.

Comment

• I understood it to be that she got AIDS after sleeping with him.

I don't hate the film but I find it to be incredibly average. It didn't shake the world for me like PULP FICTION did.

Comment

• I have no hate for Gump but if I don't see it again I won't cry either. Shawshank and Pulp are indeed much better films.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Jenny isn't a cunt. The whole movie treats her like a cunt for daring to do her own thing.
                          Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          I have no hate for Gump but if I don't see it again I won't cry either. Shawshank and Pulp are indeed much better films.
                          Agreed. Gump was charming in its own way, but Shawshank and Pulp Fiction were meatier films storywise.

Yesterday was loaded with movies for me and my in-laws. Caught some of Pulp Fiction again last night, re-watched Ghost Galleon (probably the weakest of the Blind Dead films) before going to my sister-in-law's, and we all watched Mary Poppins with my niece after dinner (my brother-in-law dropped the bombshell that he never watched Poppins as a kid. Rectified that shit post haste. Also have him on track to watch Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011) on DVD soon).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Also have him on track to watch Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011) on DVD soon).
                            Hey Tim! Thanks for recommending that film with the anal rape in it! Top notch!

Comment

• Don't forget the ass-eating.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Hey Tim! Thanks for recommending that film with the anal rape in it! Top notch!
                                Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Don't forget the ass-eating.
                                Already warned him, so if/when he gets around to seeing it, I'll let you know what he thinks.

I tried to get him to watch the original version, but when I mentioned I prefer watching foreign films undubbed with subtitles he was all like "Fuck that shit." However, I dare not mock him, as he's an ex-cop and big on physical fitness, Muy Thai, MMA, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X