Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

If she'd dressed up like a wave one punk with green hair and a leather jacket instead of Enid, it's quite possible that my penis may become the most abused of all time.

TO-tally!
    repaired...

Comment

• Ride With The Devil

I was really surprised how good this movie was, although Jonathan Rhys Meyers looks wildly out of place. As always, Ang Lee can shoot a beautiful landscape just like that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That was a great movie, Ed. Maguire delivered, and his character arc played out nicely. Plus, Jewel did a great job as well. Despite the Civil War stuff, most of the flick is actually pretty quiet and turned into a great exercise in character studies.

Comment

• It really is one of the good, more recent westerns out there.

Comment

• Agreed. Not so much with the gun slingin' (although it was evident in the flick), but more so as a snapshot of how folks lived and interacted back then. That's something you rarely see get focused on in a western; most of the emphasis is on skinnin' smoke wagons or cleaning up a lawless town. It almost, almost was evocative of the quieter moments in a Leone flick.

Comment

• Not to mention, this is the only movie I can think of that dealt with that particular part of Civil War history.

Comment

• Pretty sure to qualify as a western, you've gotta be west of the Ole Miss...the Old Man, and on a wagon headed for the Oregon Trail.

Or the Oregon Trail 2.

This is but a Civil War historical drama. I see no fording of rivers, no dysentery.

Just Jewel bressfeeding.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-10-2011, 09:28 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you take anything that I said seriously, welp

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Netflix incoming today? True Grit and Social Network. YESSss
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You'll love 'True Grit'.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have been wanting to see it so badly. Genuine excitement.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Pretty sure to qualify as a western, you've gotta be west of the Ole Miss...the Old Man, and on a wagon headed for the Oregon Trail.

Or the Oregon Trail 2.

This is but a Civil War historical drama. I see no fording of rivers, no dysentery.

Just Jewel bressfeeding.
                          Troof, you are right. I stands corrected. Or erected when Jewel appears onscreen, AMIRITE, GUYZ?

My apologies to the ladies here on the boards for that last sentence; I shall go back to dragging my knuckles when I walk and throwing my poo.

Comment

• Got the True Grit BD sitting in the living room. Need to watch it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Got the True Grit BD sitting in the living room. Need to watch it tonight.
                              Oneupsmanship william? Really. Had to wave the BD around didn't 'cha?

Well played sir, well played.

Comment

• It's actually the combo BD/DVD/Digital 3upsmanship

Comment

Working...
                                X