Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently I can´t edit a post anymore after a few minutes?

Anyway, Here´s that tracking shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Apparently I can´t edit a post anymore after a few minutes?

Anyway, Here´s that tracking shot!
      Originally posted by Youtube
      This video contains content from Sony Pictures Movies & Shows, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
      Sorry about that
      I hate when that happens.

To add something of substance,

Black Swan - MMMMKAY that bitch kah-razee. Seriously though really liked this quite a bit more than I thought I would. The levels to her loss of sanity were so rich and detailed that I questioned if she even lived with her mother, did she shove Winona out into traffic, and many more questions that the film itself didn't raise. Even when you knew what was going on there was still some doubt which to me was pretty damned great.

Also I know Ari will kill me for this but Mila>Portman looks wise, at least in this film.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Resident Evil: Afterlife. why? Cause I hate myself. I pretty much hated the first one, dug on the second one cause it was goofy as fuck (MAN IN SUIT!) and skipped the third one all together. Figured this one would be a fun watch. Man was it rough. Lifting seemingly random plot points from RE5 (maybe they did this in the last one as well) having Wesker be played by a dick with no charisma was a bad choice. Kim Coates was fucking playing the same asshole character the dad from 'Modern Family' played in the remake of 'Dawn of the Dead', having the goddamn executioner from RE4 show up OUT OF NOWHERE and with no explanation on what the fuck he was doing in LA was hilarious. This honestly looked like an expensive fanfilm. The only thing I sorta dug was having Chris Redfield show up. Too bad he was played by the dickbag from Prison Break.

And the 3d shots in this were fucking lulzworthy. OMGZ HERE'S GUNS FLYING TOWARDS YOUR FACE FOR 20 MINS .
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I remember RE:Afterlife. Not the best film in the series by any stretch, and has me shuddering what the next flick will bring in 2012. Hopefully Sienna Guillory, if the last bots of the film are any indication.

Also, looks like we're getting another CGI Resident Evil flick (Damnation) next year, too.

Comment

• Hopefully the new CG movie won't be shit. The first one was. I was a sad. ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS MAKE A CG MOVIE BASED ON THE FIRST RESIDENT EVIL.

WHY IS THAT SO HOARD?!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not enough opportunities to showcase emotyrant's powers.

One goes over-the-top anime bullshit, the other just throws gremlin shit in a cauldron and eeks by with lame grosses on their inferior gremlin shit-derived product.

Neither gets it, and they should be tarred and feathered in the town square.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-08-2011, 07:46 AM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Loved Ones

Interesting lo-fi teen horror from Australia. The Film 4 voice over guy likened it to a Sam Raimi directed version of Carrie, but this wasn't the gonzoid splatterfest that might suggest (although there were many powerful, brutal scenes.) Instead, it was an intriguing character piece which just happens to be pretty horrific. Some fantastic performances (especially Daddy Issues) and tight writing, too. It takes a few minutes to totally settle, but once it does it doesn't half work. Recommended.

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                Martin Starr notwithstanding, I hate everyone else in Knocked Up.
                Even Jason Segel, he of the magnificent Arnie impersonation?

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS MAKE A CG MOVIE BASED ON THE FIRST RESIDENT EVIL.

WHY IS THAT SO HOARD?!
                Mate, this is a franchise that has the so-right Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine without red hair. It's like it just won't let itself do the right thing, no matter how close it gets.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Even Jason Segel, he of the magnificent Arnie impersonation?
                  He's exempt from the firing squad. Everyone else goes on the wall.

Mate, this is a franchise that has the so-right Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine without red hair. It's like it just won't let itself do the right thing, no matter how close it gets.
                  Claire is the red though.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    He's exempt from the firing squad. Everyone else goes on the wall.

Claire is the red though.
                    Yeah, Claire's the red red. Jill's ginger-red (the best kind.)
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I do not acknowledge RE5, nor the film franchise.

Therefore, she remains a brunette master of unlocking.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT.

Comment

• Seriously, I wish Romero's script would have been used. IT was the first game verbatim essentially.

Comment

• BUT THEY MADE CHRIS INDIAN

(George's usual Benetton casting peccadilloes aside, I loved his RE2 commercial)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Indian stuff didnt' bother me. That opening scene on the farm was aces.

Comment

• Just give me a ginger Jill who's not above using her femininity to get her way and I'm there. With the basis being essentially the story for the first game as Rob has said, of course. And none o'this jippy CG guff. Practical effects, the fancy quilted Nicotero kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X