Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is pants shatteringly hot*!

*I like that expression. Nice one.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      She is groin-grabbingly hot*!

*I like that expression. Nice one.
      fixed...

Comment

• The real reason I am losing weight is so I can wear jeans comfortably while looking at Olivia Wild pix.

Comment

• Ed, do I come to your house and critique your man servants?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fear of a Black Hat

Hadn't seen this in 15 years and, while it steals every. single. beat. from This Is Spinal Tap, its still pretty funny and the songs (especially when they do their solo stuff) are great. A little seen and decent distraction, though it won't change your life, its basically Spinal Tap riffing on NWA and the like (in fact, pretty much all early 90s rappers) instead of prog-rockers.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• God I haven't seen that in at least 15 years as well. So much better than CB4, which got huge play in the States.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Fear of a Black Hat

Hadn't seen this in 15 years and, while it steals every. single. beat. from This Is Spinal Tap, its still pretty funny and the songs (especially when they do their solo stuff) are great. A little seen and decent distraction, though it won't change your life, its basically Spinal Tap riffing on NWA and the like (in fact, pretty much all early 90s rappers) instead of prog-rockers.

Gonna get crucified here.

I like Fear more than Spinal.

There I said it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Gonna get crucified here.

I like Fear more than Spinal.

There I said it.
                  I take no issue with this. Both are genius.

Comment

• I dig the music more in Fear than Spinal. We used rock that cassette back in the day loudly and proudly in my buddies 1969 Impala. It was great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No crucifixion today on account of it still raining heavily down at Golgotha.

I can't say I've ever seen Fear of a Black Hat, but I have seen Townsend's Hollywood Shuffle. And Meteor Man. In the theatre.

CB4 was always on though. Always. For like four summer seasons straight.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        CB4 was always on though. Always. For like four summer seasons straight.
                        Yup. And all the black dudes I played basketball with always went on and on about having to get a Jeep and slamming it. DOIN IT WRONG GUYS

Comment

• Hey, when you take that bus, you get there.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Colour me surprised that you guys have seen FoaBH - no-one over here has even heard of it.

In honesty, I can't side with it being better than Tap, but I do like it a lot and it shows just how poor popular hip hop has got that I got chills watching the video for Tasty's solo single. The music in the film is really good.

Comment

• Fear of a Black Hat is not something I would consider "heard of" even over here Ben. It's a small fraternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Fear of a Black Hat is not something I would consider "heard of" even over here Ben. It's a small fraternity.

Criterion considered optioning it about 2 years ago when IFC and Sony were given them shit. It didn't meet the criteria.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X