Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're my compass, BDR!

Comment

• Matt, Tom Skerritt was really good as well. He was the one thing I took away this time around. I only ever remember seeing him in this, Top Gun and Alien, but I have half-forgotten memories of him being a staple in the 80s. Is that just cos of Top Gun love?

Either way, Tom Skerriit = aces.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• YES! Tom Skerritt love!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• he was also great in 'M.A.S.H.' as Duke Forest.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bridesmaids

Awesome. A bit less funny than The Hangover, but a much better movie. Wow.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wet Hot American Summer

It had some pretty funny moments (Bradley Cooper as a bottom) but overall...that's what all the fuss has been about for the last decade?

Comment

• Chris Meloni as Gene

That is all
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed knows what's up.

Also Rudd's blow-up at Garofalo is genius physical comedy. As is the line "you taste like burger, I don't like you anymore."

Then there's Showalter's terrible old jewish comic. Then the training montage.

You know what, this is pointless. It's fucking great and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, Rudd's double take when Showalter comes back from training.

Fuck, that entire montage is amazing. I mean goddamn, I just reviewed this movie on Jamie's Movie Moan podcast.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Chris Meloni as Gene

That is all
                      He was absolutely the best thing in the movie. And it wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, but I was expecting a comedic revelation based on all the praise I've heard heaped upon it over the years. I didn't laugh until 30 minutes into the movie, and then the movie had huge chunks of genius followed by...boredom. Second best thing about the movie, Banks DAT AZZ

Comment

• It IS a revelation.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          It IS a revelation.
                          If you mean

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Banks DAT AZZ

Comment

• Also the drug binge scene
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• so basically

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                Also the drug binge scene
                                It's great to go to town, even for just an hour.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X