Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibit A: Airplane!

Re: Just one of the Guys

Still, it amazes me no one would have ever thought that was a chick pretending to be a guy. Or a lesbian just expressing just who she is.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'The Woman in Red'
      'Dragonslayer'
      'Sheena'

ah, the 80s.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• See No Evil, Hear No Evil.

Joan Severance FTW.

"You're good." No shit, Gene.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• whatever happened to Joan Severance? She was in a ton of movies for like...3 years, and then just dropped off the face of the earth. GORGEOUS woman.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Like with most female roles I guess there was ANOTHER gorgeous woman heralded as he next big thing(s) maybe?

Comment

• OG NOTLD. Still full of win even with shrill Barbara.

Man, Cooper is a cunt.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fap Fap

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                whatever happened to Joan Severance? She was in a ton of movies for like...3 years, and then just dropped off the face of the earth. GORGEOUS woman.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAf_29KYTs
                Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  The name was changed to "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles". It wasn't banned.
                  Correctamundo! Although only in the films/cartoons. They were still "Ninja" Turtles in the comics, as the originals I inherited attest.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by LintLicker View Post
                    Mmm I remember her in See No Evil, Hear No Evil. This seen was great.

Last edited by PHEDG; 05-16-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Let Me In

There was no way in hell this was going to as good as the original. For one thing, it is far less subtle than Let the Right One In and because of that, the ending is far more depressing. Plus, because it's set in 1983, they have to go overboard with the 80s references. That being said, it was shot and lit very well with the kid actors doing great work.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched 'Proof Of Life' on Instant. A bit contrived as far as the love story goes, since you know she was not going to leave her husband.

The last 40 minutes more than makes up for it. The best filmed example of a semi-improvised snatch and grab I have seen. Good shit.

And if any of you were wondering what I was like while I was 'in harness' for 20 years, just watch David Caruso's performance.

Comment

• I remember liking 'Proof of Life'.

Comment

• Oh, don't get me wrong... I did enjoy it. Very much. But Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan did not do it for me. Caruso and Pamela Reed's performances made the movie IMHO.

Comment

• I remember David Morse being really solid in it as well.

Comment

• David Morse is at minimum solid in everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X