Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrepo - Well that was a weird choice to follow Easy A. Beautiful in the most haunting way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Ah...The one that loved the smell of Dutch frikandel in the morning!
      That would be me, brother... but thanks to my comparing Derpin Failaci's interviews with fellatio, I was banned from the ranch.

C'est la vie...

Comment

• Not really a movie, but watched the Sherlock Holmes reboot with Freeman and Cumberbatch on Instant.

Say what you will, but I say it's fucking excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Not really a movie, but watched the Sherlock Holmes reboot with Freeman and Cumberbatch on Instant.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT queuing now

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Restrepo - Well that was a weird choice to follow Easy A. Beautiful in the most haunting way.
            Yeah Restrepo sat with me for several days. Haunting is a great word for it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Not really a movie, but watched the Sherlock Holmes reboot with Freeman and Cumberbatch on Instant.

I give up. Will track down.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                The Shadow is fun, and funny.
                I dig The Shadow. Baldwin is ridiculous in it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  I dig The Shadow. Baldwin is ridiculous in it.
                  Nah, he plays it pretty straight. Aside from his Ying-Ko blood bukkake moment anyway...

John Lone is a fucking planet-sized ham through the entire running time.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-15-2011, 04:35 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As a younger dumbshit, I always wished that a Shadow/Phantom movie would happen.

This was a halcyon time, before bullshit like grosses and budgets and all that sort of minutiae was humped into my brain.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, having Billy Zane AND Alec Baldwin on screen at the same time would upset the balance of the Universe. Supernovas happened for much less. And not of the Spader kind...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If the universe collapsed upon the unveiling of such a thing, I would welcome it.

And really, we'd be all fine. Because as we learned in Malice, Baldwin IS God.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Shadow is a terrible movie with a great cast (and Penelope Ann Miller). If Raimi or any of the other original choices could've landed the picture...it would've improved drastically.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A sockpuppet in a director's chair gives me more faith than Russ Mulcahy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              A sockpuppet in a director's chair gives me more faith than Russ Mulcahy.

Well, let's see. It started as a Lucas project around Willow time. Lucas passed. Coppola got interested, passed. Universal got Raimi on it after Darkman did well. He was on it for the longest time, then left.

Then, they ran down a list of people until they got Mulcahy. Kind of like X3.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's sad when a property filled with some really cool ideas is seated with someone without much in the way of vision.

I'm just glad we get lucky once in a while.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X