Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And happy children of course
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Silent children...even better.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Cars was Doc Hollywood...with out Michael J. Fox and not as entertaining.

Fuck that movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cars is the Pixar movie that sits at the back of the bus picking his nose and smelling like burned bologna.

Wall-E and Toy Story are the asshole jocks that pick on Cars.

So what does that say about them?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Every Pixar is greatness
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Hmmmm Pixar. Well, let's try this: Incredibles > Toy Story 2 > Wall-E > Monsters Inc. > Finding Nemo > Toy Story > Ratatoulle > Bugs Life > Cars

Several of those can be switched around, but I'm fucking not budging on the top spot and the bottom spot.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'd move Ratatouille up a couple of notches, other than that I would agree with your order but love them all.

Comment

• The order of the movies doesn't matter. What matters is that Cars sucks.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Once you get into the mid area, it's not an easy task to place them in order. I put them in my personal order, but the mid section is easily swappable.

Comment

• Agreed on Incredibles. All of the others have their great qualities, but they don't have Elasti-Girl the hotwife.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I'm not even an the "Cars Sucks" train. I liked it the first time, but was hating life watching it the second time. I'd say it's a good CG flick, but a bad Pixar film.

Comment

• The experience at Casa de Pretentiousd-bagfilmstudent was largely the same, but I didn't make it past the first half.

I think I ended up watching Howl's Moving Castle instead. It was an animation sort of night.

By the way, I finally saw King of Kong last night in between of half-assed term-paper rhetoric.

Fuck the Billy Mitchells and the Brian Kuhs of the world. Power to the Weibes!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Some of you are missing the point.

CARS SUCKS.

Comment

• Well it's getting a sequel, so you're going to have to deal with its extended existence.

Comment

• Fuck that. I honestly forget Pixar made that movie. I tried watching it once. Made it 30 mins into it. Sure it looks nice, but I hated every thing about that movie. Fuck you Owen Wilson. And fuck you Larry.

Comment

Working...
                                X