Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like The Departed better but Good Will Hunting is a good film.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really love Good Will Hunting. Everyone should have an opportunity to spit out "APPLESAUCE BITCH" to a rival at some point in their life.

Comment

• The 'Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season' bit was the best part of JaSBSB.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Really love Good Will Hunting. Everyone should have an opportunity to spit out "APPLESAUCE BITCH" to a rival at some point in their life.
          How you like those apples?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I need to grow a douchey ponytail like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Strongly favored The Outer Limits, though I love Twilight Zone.
              Speaking of almost supernatural coincidences (coincidii?) I was just watching an episode of Gilmore Girls earlier where Luke also expressed his preference for The Outer Limits! Freaky.

Love Good Will Hunting. Don't know how many times I've seen it and I could easily go back for more. Williams' finest hour, definitely.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The 'Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season' bit was the best part of JaSBSB.
              "Lion face ARRGGH! Lemon face eeeee. Lion face ARRGHH!" ...

I dunno, man. I still have a lot of time for Chris Rock giving Jamie Kennedy no end of lip on the set of Bluntman and Chronic. And every second of Jason Lee. And the Jon Stewart/Will Ferrell interplay.

"Citizens of Utah, stimulation of the C.L.I.T. is NOT recommended!"
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The sad thing about Good Will Hunting is that Williams was never better and WILL never be better. Almost a shame really as he seemed like he found something with that flick but never really capitalized on it, not imho.

Comment

• 'World's Greatest Dad' begs to differ sir.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just watched In the Mouth of Madness. Pretty awesome flick. At least when you don't have to pay to watch it.

I added a ton of Carpenter on my Netflix queue. Things are looking up!
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      The 'Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season' bit was the best part of JaSBSB.
                      Indeed. With Gus counting his money.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I like The Departed better but Good Will Hunting is a good film.
                      And Infernal Affairs is twice the movie that The Departed is, but it ain't in Bawston.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 'Taken'. I'm late to the party on this one...I've seen bits and pieces of it here and there but never all the way through in one shot.

I kinda...loved it. It's lean and mean with almost zero fat. Nice and intense with some well done and righteous violence. Neeson was great from start to finish.

Favorite moments:
                        - the phone conversation with Marco: 'I will pursue you, I will find you, I will kill you.' 'Good Luck'
                        - the scene where, pretending to be a cop, he finds Marco with those other Albanians. 'You don't remember me, do you? I told you two days ago that I would find you' Violence erupts.

Neeson does COLD-BLOODED and RUTHLESS very, very well. I was impressed.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Loved Taken - has a couple of faults, but Neeson makes the movie. Loved both those scenes too, Matt, and the follow up where he tortures Marco was gold.

Also dug how cold-blooded he got with Jean Claude and his wife: "It's a flesh wound. But if you don't get me what I need, the last thing you'll see before I make your children orphans is the bullet I put between her eyes!"

Comment

• The wife liked it too...she kept comparing it to 'The Professional' (one of her favorite films) and the Bourne films.

The family stuff at the beginning was kinda weak, but they motor past it so quickly that it's really not an issue...you need it as set up, and there's just enough there for you to 'get' where the film is going. Once she gets taken, the film is on the Autobahn, cruising at 120 mph.

Comment

• Agree with the opening stuff - it was about as deep as any Steven Seagal flick with any reference to character/story development. Still, hey, it was all about the action, where it delivered.

Comment

• I love the chase scene through the construction yard. Not sure why, it just works so well...which really applies to the whole film. Need to watch it again this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X