Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daybreaker was alright. Lacked steam in the end, but I liked the premise. Better than those pussy-ass Twilight vamps.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ooh, yeah, Daybreakers. It wasn't a BLADE spin-off.

LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS- If you like Anne Hathaway's bajoobies (who doesn't?), you will like this movie. They ALL over the place. It wasn't too bad outside of that, either. The poor man's Jonah Hill was the fat brother. He wasn't completely annoying.

Comment

• [REC] 2

I loved the first one, and I loved this one too. Along with 28 Days Later and The Signal, this series is one of the best zombie/infection movie of the last decade.

Can'T wait for [REC] 3 : Genesis and [REC] 4: Apocalypse.

Comment

• Dobermann

Crank only wished it was as brutaly entertaining as this classic French gem. And I love Crank. Vincent Cassel delivers, as is Tcheky Karyo as a cop that make Oldman's character in Leon look like a model of restrain, and smoking hot Monica Belluci as smoking hot Monica Belluci. Add insane action of a shitload of violence and you have a movie thin on plot and characterisation but high on fun.

Anyone else ever saw that?

Comment

• A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Jackie Earle Haley and Clancy Brown. Wasted. Don't get me wrong, Haley delivered the goods, as did Brown (which was a given), but the movie itself was meh. A couple of decent kills, I'll grant you, but the whole flick screamed "been there, done that and better". No surprises at all - I spent the whole flick going "he's dead, she's next, then this guy.." and was 100% right thanks to the telegraphing on display.

This flick, like the recent Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw reboots, stand as strong reasons why some reboots just aren't worth it.

Comment

• NOES reboot is the worst of the reboots. It makes no sense and the one interesting thing they had going for it (did he do it or not?) was wasted when of course he did it. The kills were ass, the effects were shit and Jackie looked like a burned version of Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I honestly HATE this movie. I spend like 45 mins railing on it in an older episode. Brown didn't even have anything to do.

Tron:Legacy. Dug the fuck outta this flick. Was thoroughly entertained the whole time.

2012. Stupid movie but once again was thoroughly entertained the whole time.

License to Drive. YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                License to Drive. YES.
                No thanks dad, I've already got a Mercedes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese
                  License to Drive. YES.
                  The second best Corey/Corey movie behind Lost Boys.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Super'.

Yep. This is totes a James Gunn flick. Over the top violence, black humor and THE ROOK help make this movie pretty fucking great. It's a tad inconsistant but the
                      Spoiler: spoilerz 
                    sex scene between Bolty and Crimson and then the demise of Bolty
                    made up for anything that was wrong in the narrative. awesome. Rainn did a pretty great job and fucking lulz to Fillion. I wish there was a bit more with his character.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Which reminds me, the TV show in the film was fantastic/insane/inane.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously, I kind of love what James did here.

Comment

• The opening title was brilliant.

Especially with the animated characters all panting at the end of the dance number.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            NOES reboot is the worst of the reboots. It makes no sense and the one interesting thing they had going for it (did he do it or not?) was wasted when of course he did it. The kills were ass, the effects were shit and Jackie looked like a burned version of Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I honestly HATE this movie. I spend like 45 mins railing on it in an older episode. Brown didn't even have anything to do.

Tron:Legacy. Dug the fuck outta this flick. Was thoroughly entertained the whole time.

2012. Stupid movie but once again was thoroughly entertained the whole time.

License to Drive. YES.
                            You were right on your podcast. It's just a bland excuse of a movie. Brown was there for what? Just bland as shit.

And I rewatched Tron. It's an ok movie, but like I'Ve said before, the movie dies as soon as Sam leaves the Arena. Before that? GOLD. The action after is good, but hardly up to what was there before.

Comment

• It goes even past that. I mean, Rainn's character is OBVIOUSLY fucking crazy yet I still rooted for him the entire way through. And Jock was awesome.

Comment

• Brain dream=what I want to believe
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X