Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    The only good things about Talledega were Walker and Texas Ranger along with Gary Cole.
    Amy Adams was so fucking foine...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She doesn't really look like "Amy Adams" in that movie, from what I remember though. Even on the poster, I almost have to remind myself it's not a different actress. Amazing the difference blond hair made.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• And the glasses...

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• post/av
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ah, glasses... such a simple addition, but what a big difference you can make. Take Sorority Row... Rumer Willis' glasses account for a decent chunk of the 1.5 Isla Fishers out of 5 I give that movie.

If I could make the sound that lecherous bellboy made to Homer that time that kinda sounds like a purr with clicks and winks and nudges, I would make it.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              If I could make the sound that lecherous bellboy made to Homer that time that kinda sounds like a purr with clicks and winks and nudges, I would make it.
              Strictly to help you practice making that sound, Bobby, because I care:

Comment

• RRRRAAAAWWWWWWRRRLLLLLLL!!!!

Would someone please cover me for the rep I just tried to provide this fine gentleman?

Comment

• Got it.

Comment

• Thanks, Rogue Leader!

Comment

• I had to rep the man as well.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Mucho very thank yous all of you! Most kind, and as a reward:

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          The only good things about Talledega were Walker and Texas Ranger along with Gary Cole.

I still dig the fuck outta 'The Other Guys' though. And mostly for Marky Mark.
                          The bit with him and Ferrel's wife had me in fucking stitches. He kept saying bye to her after the dinner and I lost my shit.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Weird - I'm not seeing the picture I posted earlier. Well, just in case, here's another as a thank you for all the nice rep!

Comment

• MONSTERS- Thought this was pretty interesting. I'm starting to prefer the movies that have the crazy shit in the periphery rather than full-on "look at our shitty CGI creatures!". I really liked the ending, too, almost like a choose your own adventure thing.

DAYWALKERS- Great idea and world, okay story. I'd love to see a sequel but it did pretty shitty at the box office, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                DAYWALKERS- Great idea and world, okay story. I'd love to see a sequel but it did pretty shitty at the box office, right?
                                You mean Daybreakers, right?

I too enjoyed the world that the Speirig brothers established here and would definitely go back to see more of it.

It was pretty low budget, so it did mediocre business. Not bad, but certainly underwhelming.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X