Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Four Lions - Where do I start? And where can I possibly end? Great comedy flick about a really touchy subject. So much funny I don't think I can cover it all. "I'll kill you bro." "Earless rabbits" "Rubber dingy rapids" "Run fast but smooth, smooth and slow, but fast" OMG just so much funny. To write a movie about Jihad and make it this funny should guarantee someone work for life.
    Yes!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Masters of the Universe- so many things wrong with this flick and yet everytime Skeletor is on screen I just don't give a shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gwildor alone makes it all worth it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bullshit. That's a big problem with the flick in my opinion. They honestly had DOZENS of characters to choose from and instead we get a gay swordsman, a mutant with 80's hair, and Billy Barty desperately wanting to be a hipper Yoda.

Comment

• If FISTO would have shown up this movie would have had at least 4 sequels by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
              Bullshit. That's a big problem with the flick in my opinion. They honestly had DOZENS of characters to choose from and instead we get a gay swordsman, a mutant with 80's hair, and Billy Barty desperately wanting to be a hipper Yoda.
              HE IS A HIPPER YODA

If anything, putting that fucking dildokid and his wannabe Yes coverband skills into the story was the worst part of it.

Cosmic keys.

Cosmic keys everywhere. Available at Guitar Center.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-18-2011, 08:24 AM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HEY MONICA GET ROSS CAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THOSE NEW JAP SYNTHZ THAT I'VE HURR DURRED ABOUT...

Comment

• Hahhahaha

yeaaaaaaaaaaah
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm thinking Fisto should be the official action figure for BDR.

Geez, did Masters of the Universe suck balls and sucked 'em hard. The film and the cartoon.

Comment

• Tim was more of a 'She-Ra' guy.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She-Ra? Pfah. Thundercats and Transformers, fella! With some GI Joe thrown in, too!

Comment

• Masters of the Universe falls for the terrible trap all cartoon adaptations tend to, and that is deciding to place it in our world at the time. The fans don't want that. It's shoe horning something into an environment that doesn't fit. Hell, take the new Smurfs movie. Properly done, a contained story inside Smurfville, could have potential as a good kids movie. Smurfs running lose in Manhattan? Oh fuck off. I hope they go to Harlem and Smurfette gets propositioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            She-Ra? Pfah. Thundercats and Transformers, fella! With some GI Joe thrown in, too!
                            'Transformers' and 'GI Joe' for sure. I never got into the 'Thundercats'.

In truth, I usually recorded 'Robotech', 'Starblazers', and 'Battle of the Planets' in the morning and watched 'em after school.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• What Billy said - keep that stuff self-contained in it's own little reality. Throwing real world stuff into it is a guarantee the film will look awful and the story will likely blow.

ETA: Matt, I was dong the same stuff, but had a buddy or to that got me bootlegs of anime as well. Saw some really sweet cartoons that made American stuff look lame by comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                What Billy said - keep that stuff self-contained in it's own little reality. Throwing real world stuff into it is a guarantee the film will look awful and the story will likely blow.
                                Wasn't there a shitty 'Beastmaster' sequel that brought Marc Singer into the 80s?

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X