Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Days. Love the fuck out of this movie still. Nice underrated James Cameron story. Got the gravely voiced Wincott, two crazy cops played by Private Pyle and the Fichtner, Ralph Fiennes doing a damn good job and even Juliette Lewis naked. Decent soundtrack. Sizemore sucks in it still. But goddammit I want my SQID technology right now!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Watche Event Horizon yesterday, the wifey never seen it and she loved it.
      liberate tutame....ex inferis
      I freakin' love this movie!!!
      "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
      Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
      Steven Wright

Comment

• Hell yeah Strange Days. That shit has been on heavy rotation on the flick-showin' channels for a while. Angela Basset was so hot/badass in this flick. The post-grunge/techno soundtrack was enjoyable to revisit, as was the day when Mike Wincott pulled out the Brit accent.

And then there was the subtext of corruption in the LAPD and racial profiling. And this was made a while before Tupac and Biggie went to the Gangsta Paradise in the Sky. While this has been a common theme in a lot of works, it was no less prophetic.

Too bad Bigelow doesn't make genre films at any great frequency, because she's pretty good when she wants to be. And she's a fucking giant, and who doesn't like an Amazon director?

Also: Saw the Gervais special late last night. I swear, I heard the first half hour or so of material on GTA IV, so I made a sammich in the meantime. Still, it was very very good.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally rewatched Primer. Goddamn...that is all...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Overnight. Wow. What a scumbag that dude is.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hahah.....Troy Duffy for the loss...

Comment

• Saw The Invasion last night with Nicole Kidman...meh, it was decent. I hear there's a better one out there...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Um yeah, and it has this:

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Donald for the win...Is that from Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

Comment

• Yessir. You can borrow it once your done with all of the above.

Comment

• I'm going to teabag you...

Comment

• If you can't make a promise you shouldn't say them.
                          Last edited by Ari; 11-21-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Watched Iron Man again. Maybe even better the second time.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I want it so bad on Blu...I'll trade anyone my standard def...

Comment

• I ended up enjoying the Hulk more than Iron Man the second go around. I still love the fuck out of Iron Man, but Hulk is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X