Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fucking squirrel.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The hardest laugh? Craig Robinson calling his wife when she's 9 years old to bitch her out for cheating.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Robinson is great in that flick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's one of the best things about Pineapple Express, a flick I still find more than a little overrated.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The hardest laugh? Craig Robinson calling his wife when she's 9 years old to bitch her out for cheating.
              Favorite scene behind the slow motion Iglesias punch-o-thon.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Red Dragon is on Instant...

It's good for a viewing, but I'm still of the opinion they should have left Frank Langella in as the voice of 'The Dragon'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  He's one of the best things about Pineapple Express, a flick I still find more than a little overrated.
                  YES. But I've warmed up to it.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  'Hot Tub Time Machine' was OK. It had some funny moments to it and I appreciate the fact that Rob Corrdry gave HIS ALL to the role, but I don't ever need or want to see it again.

Loved the soundtrack, though.
                  Don't tell me you didn't laugh at the William Zabka (Karate Kid's Johnny Lawrence) cameo! He's the guy with the mustache that they take the bet with.

And yeah, Robinson's hilarious. The phone call and him crying in the tub with the chick killed me.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Red Dragon is on Instant...

It's good for a viewing, but I'm still of the opinion they should have left Frank Langella in as the voice of 'The Dragon'...
                    I'll give it points for following the book exactly (even that ending is in the book), but I remain a MANHUNTER fan through and through.

William Petersen > Ed Norton
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Agreed on the OG Will Graham.

I mean he's got a fucking chin and everything.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I'll give it points for following the book exactly (even that ending is in the book), but I remain a MANHUNTER fan through and through.

William Petersen > Ed Norton
                        Actually, no.

Graham is stabbed in the face by Dolarhyde. At the end, Graham is alone... and it is strongly implied that his wife left him.

Comment

• 'Red Dragon' was a GREAT book. And dammit, I liked the Norton version, mainly for the acting.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I thought Harvey Keitel as Jack Crawford was the weakest link in the cast... but that's just my $.02

But Frank Whaley getting his skull ventilated was fucking aces.

Comment

• Dennis Farina was definitely better as Jack Crawford, I'll grant you that. Keitel is one of the most inconsistent actors that I've ever seen. He can be fantastic in one film and then absolutely horrid...stiff, wooden, and lifeless...in the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                I thought Harvey Keitel as Jack Crawford was the weakest link in the cast... but that's just my $.02

But Frank Whaley getting his skull ventilated was fucking aces.
                                After seeing Synechdoche, seeing an immolated PSHoffman fly down the road like Super Dave was a reward in itself.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X