Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dig that flick pretty hard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched Close Encounters last night. Damn it is long. Still awesome. Lots of Jaws/Radiers fingerprints.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• IT IS NOT LONG ENOUGH.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'Executive Decision' AKA 'Die Hard 12: This Time it's Kurt Russell' is a superior action flick. I still wish that we'd gotten a cut where Seagal survived and got to kick ass on the plane, but oh well.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            To those that have only seen it once, please do yourself favour and give it another go. There are so many gags in it that you can forgive the ones that miss, cos there's another winner coming along any second. Besides, McShane, McBride, Taccone and Hader are the supporting players. They're all too good to consistently fail.
            OK, you've sold me, Ben. I definitely didn't detect an Airplane style gag conveyor belt, but if it's on again, I'll do everything in my power to give it another go. McShane was far and away my favourite part first-time. If only he'd been in every scene.

Your fantastic Stuart Baird retraction really made me wish I'd remembered to tape Executive Decision when it was on, by the way. And by "tape", I, of course, mean Sky+.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Ooh, check out the superior TV decoder on Bobby.

Its catching it on Freeview or streaming it BBC iPlayer on the PS3 style round my gaff, son.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Stripes.

DAH DOO RUN RUN DAH DOO RUN RUN

I love everything about this movie.

From Psycho Francis to Ox going all MAGICIANHANDS on those mudwrestlers and their tops to seeing Count Floyd as one of the Czechpoint guards, it's just fucking implausible as hell and I love it.

And of course, the magazine cover epilogue with the HULKABURGER franchise.

Feels good man.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2011, 02:59 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DELIVERANCE for the very first time. Honestly, I don't get the hype. It wasn't that exciting or scary. And there were just way too many lulls all over the film.

Comment

• BURT REYNOLDS.

Comment

• I was expecting The Burt to kick some major ass in this film. Instead, he's laying all over rocks and in a canoe during the last third of the film.

***yawn***

Comment

• I'm with you guys on 'Deliverance'. I never understood the legendary status of the film. It's well done and well acted, and the locations are beautiful, but the film itself is just kinda...there.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I really dig this flick mostly for the locations used and the interaction between Voight, Reynolds and Beatty. Plus hilbillies are fucking scary.

Comment

• I dig the duelling banjos scene, too.

Comment

• I had Lesley watch it for the first time ever a few months ago. Movie looks amazing in HD.

Comment

• Deliverance is has the reputation because Ned Beatty gets raped to hell and back. Not for being an incredible film.

Comment

Working...
                                X