Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For cereal, just saw him defeat one of the shittiest looking monsters in movie history...by the power of the glave!!!!!!!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's not the glave it's you...Lyssa it's not the glave it's us, it cannont defeat us...womp womp, lamerz

Comment

• Just finished Krull, my 1 year old sat through it with me...not complete shit, but sooooo does not hold up.

Comment

• Obviously. Haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DEATH SENTENCE- One sentence review: Piece of shiiiiit.

Seriously. Kevin Bacon is mild-mannered insurance adjuster until he gets into a fight and suddenly he's a special ops guy? Fuck that.

Comment

• It was funny somewhat...I kinda liked it...Bacon was so shitty. As far as vigilante flicks go, The Brave One > Death Sentence...

Comment

• I liked the violence. Laughable.

Comment

• Watching Idiocracy...so far so good...Upgrayedd, played by Houston's own Scarface, epic...

Comment

• Was not a fan of Idiocracy for the most part. Except for Sara Rue, and "go away! baitin'"
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Decent movie, I lol'd a few times, nothing with too much re-watch or purchase value.

Comment

• I'm on a bad streak:

JOSHUA- More psychological scary than "holy shit, this kid is the devil!" scary but even then, not really scary. Even the new Dave Matthews song at the end (his company produced the movie) isn't very good.

P2- Just awful. Wes Bentley needs to get reintroduced to that fuckin' plastic bag from American Beauty, if you get my meaning. Rachel Nichols has some nice talents, though.

Comment

• Is Joshua the one with Sam Rockwell?

I'm about to watch AVP 2.....I'm hoping for some laughs.

Comment

• Been sitting on Freaks & Geeks disc 1 for a few days. Looking forward to it.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Freaks and Geeks is one fantastic fucking show. Much love.

Just finished AVP:R. And you know what? It wasn't that bad. Way better than the first one (which isn't saying much) but I dug it. It was also the darkest fucking movie I've ever seen. Some decent gore, the Predators didn't look like fucking linebackers and the PredAlien was ok. Although the whole impregnating shit was fucking retarded. Otherwise, not a bad rental.

Comment

Working...
                                X