Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't that bad. Dolph was fantastic. Jet was wasted.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dolph was fine, but the mvoe was really boring. Fuck that, I'll rewatch the A-Team.

And fuck those creepy Stallone eyebrows.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The beginning was amazing. I just wish they would have kept up that pace.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Expendables felt like someone not involved with the picture took over the edit and just shat out a cut.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The beginning was amazing. I just wish they would have kept up that pace.
            Yeah, but by the 30 minutes mark it was boring as hell!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'Cedar Rapids'. Amusing but not LAUGH OUT LOUD HILARIOUS like I was hoping. I credit the film for having a lot of heart, though.

If you're a John C. Reilly fan, you need to see this. His Dean Ziegler character has the dirtiest mouth you've ever seen in a film, and he totally runs with it. We had old couples in our movie theater gasp at some of his comments...when he called his ex-wife a cuntstain, a there were quite a few GASPS! OMG, he said CUNTSTAIN!!!! What's the world coming to, Myrtle???

Anne Heche kinda steals the show, though. She's MILFY hot in this and really, really solid.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Creepshow. Man, I forgot just how fucking bad that movie is. Minus "The Crate" short, everything about that movie is just bad. WTF was Romero thinking with allowing Stephen King to act like he did. Fucking ridiculous. I have fonder memories of the 2nd one, but now I'm not so sure.
                  Jordy Varrell drinks your milkshake, honkey

METEORSHIT 4 LYFE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Creepshow. Man, I forgot just how fucking bad that movie is. Minus "The Crate" short, everything about that movie is just bad. WTF was Romero thinking with allowing Stephen King to act like he did. Fucking ridiculous. I have fonder memories of the 2nd one, but now I'm not so sure.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not blasphemy. The Tom Atkins stuff in the beginning is funny but that movie is just bad. Ted Danson needs to stay under the water and Leslie Nielsen needs to go back to hanging with O.J.

Comment

Not blasphemy. The Tom Atkins stuff in the beginning is funny but that movie is just bad. Ted Danson needs to stay under the water and Leslie Nielsen needs to go back to hanging with O.J.

So wrong.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Robin Hood (2010)

Better than I expected it to be. Less cheesy than the Costner one, it wasn't bad at all, if a bit rushed. Mind you, I watch the DC, so maybe it's worse in the theatrical...

Should have been called Robin Hood Begins though...

Comment

Not blasphemy. The Tom Atkins stuff in the beginning is funny but that movie is just bad. Ted Danson needs to stay under the water and Leslie Nielsen needs to go back to hanging with O.J.
                            Noooooooooooooo
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A Simple Plan

I was really surprised how good this movie was.

That is all.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                So wrong.
                                Nope. Nothing in that fucking movie works. Except Ed Harris dancing.

Comment

Working...
                                X