Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Definitely. The kids will like it, and it is enjoyable enough to sit though. I'm just really particular about the distinction between kung fu and karate.

Oh, and the side plot for Chan's character is just weird. But it's such a small part that it doesn't affect the rest of the movie.
    Agreed on the Kung Fu vs Karate argument. Call it what it is. Glad to hear they'll dig it.

Originally posted by V View Post
    Damn... 'Human Centipede' and 'Ichi The Kller' not work out for them?

That sucks.
    My five year old said they were "to pedestrian." He has a really refined taste for horror/weird foreign flicks.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I prefer the Chan edition to the original, even if Pat Morito is better as the mentor.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kind of with you Ben. The choreography in the original Karate Kid was WAY too hokey. But it was the end that I love, especially the use of Eye of the Tiger.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Where's The money Lebowski??

Nice Marmot Man....

You Don't Fuck with The Jesus.

What a wonderful Movie...
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• does the new version have a 'Sweep the leg' 'YEAH! Put him in a bodybag!' kind of moment?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                Where's The money Lebowski??

Nice Marmot Man....

You Don't Fuck with The Jesus.

What a wonderful Movie...
                I still haven't gotten around to finding out if there is in fact an In-N-Out burger on Radford.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  I kind of with you Ben. The choreography in the original Karate Kid was WAY too hokey. But it was the end that I love, especially the use of Eye of the Tiger.
                  I CAN'T RELATE TO WILL SMIFF'S KID.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I still haven't gotten around to finding out if there is in fact an In-N-Out burger on Radford.
                    Go spock it out, then... we'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      does the new version have a 'Sweep the leg' 'YEAH! Put him in a bodybag!' kind of moment?
                      Yah. And the end move is actually more elegant and awesome than the crane kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I CAN'T RELATE TO WILL SMIFF'S KID.
                        Sure you can. Just go to any Chinatown. It's not like anyone is asking you to whip your hair back and forth.

Comment

• Goddammit. Nothing beats the crane kick. Except the other guy from part 2.

Comment

• You're the best around. Nothing is ever gonna bring ya down. You're the best around!
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Goddammit. Nothing beats the crane kick. Except the other guy from part 2.
                              ... if I had tried that in a match, I would have gotten my ass knocked down. It's fucking hokey and leaves your defence open.

Comment

• The big question: Will Ralph do the crane kick on DWTS???
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X