Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once is my favorite musical, right after Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

And I just saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel. This is the closest I'll ever be to directly experience Auschwitz-Birkenau.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Once" equals free vagina. For cereal. Throw this in on the first date at one or the others house and BAM fucking home run boy-o.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        This is the closest I'll ever be to directly experience Auschwitz-Birkenau.
        Me and my easy-bake oven beg to differ.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Even my wife liked ONCE and she doesn't like musicals or movies where you can barely understand the fuckin' guy because his accent is so think. That movie is fantastic.

Comment

• Once is pure greatness, and it completes my trifecta of great films in which the
              Spoiler: Spolier! 
            two leads do not end up together
            (Casablanca & Moulin Rouge are the other two)
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Jackass 3-D. So fucking glad I saw this in actual 3d. Still one of the best uses of the tech next to Avatar. Some of the bits fall a bit flat (rimshot) without 3d but thankfully there are only a handful that were shot with stuff in your face. Still laughed pretty hard last night at the poo-cano and everything with the high five stuff is still aces.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where is 3.5?!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Where is 3.5?!

I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be streaming from Paramount or Dickhouse/or if they were going with a DVD release again.

Paramount's in the middle of announcing their June titles and it hasn't shown up yet.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Get Him to the Greek

An OK film made better by Puff Daddy. Each time he's on screen it's pure insanity. The Las Vegas stretch with Colm Meaney and Puff Daddy is hilarious, as was Jonah Hill's Puff Daddy hallucinations.

"Look. I'm eating my own head."
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Killers (1964)

It's a simple story that moves along fairly fast, with Lee Marvin being awesome and Clu Gulager being downright hilarious with his little gestures. Reagan seems to have only one facial expression during the entire movie.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Karate Kid (2010)

Honestly, it really isn't THAT bad. I love the fight choreography but I hate that they used the original name instead of The Kung Fu Kid, or something more clever. Also, the end is weird as Dre preforms moves that were not even shown throughout the two-and-something hours.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So worth the netflix instant time then? My kids need a good family movie night and if this is bearable I could see it filling the spot.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• everybody that I've talked to has said that the new 'Karate Kid' is actually MUCH better than they anticipated. I haven't watched it yet but I plan to soon.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Definitely. The kids will like it, and it is enjoyable enough to sit though. I'm just really particular about the distinction between kung fu and karate.

Oh, and the side plot for Chan's character is just weird. But it's such a small part that it doesn't affect the rest of the movie.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                So worth the netflix instant time then? My kids need a good family movie night and if this is bearable I could see it filling the spot.
                                Damn... 'Human Centipede' and 'Ichi The Kller' not work out for them?

That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X