Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's a super fail nerdious...sd and hd are completely different and I can tell from anywhere in my house...I sit about 10 feet from the tv...if that even matters.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Unless he's talking about the difference between 1080i and 1080p, in which case that makes total sense. Which is what I'm assuming he was talking about.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah, I see a difference between my cable tv 1080i and the blu rays at 1080p...total fucking difference, I don't care what you say.

Comment

• Yeah ok, but a movie running in 1080i and 1080p is more difficult to tell the difference.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I suppose, but I have HBO and all the other movie channels and I get HD movies from them in 1080i. Honestly, I see a huge difference plus the sound quality is also very noticeable. I run nothing but optical cables for my XBOX, PS3 and U-Verse all digital sound. Huge difference watching it on blu; crisper, louder...

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              actually, you can't really tell the difference between a sd and hd on any television under 42" if you're sitting 7 feet from the set. so... yah, sorry bryan. unless you're sitting closer, you fail as well.
              WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG... I install the shit i should know, and it is a big "yes you can tell the difference between SD and HD on TV's below 42"
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• So what you're saying is that I'm right...right?

Comment

• My TV is 42" and I have a 19" wide for my computer, cant tell any difference from sitting 1 foot away to 12 feet away.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• You sound like my wife.

Comment

• Made Lesley watch High Tension. I remember watching it when it was Haute Tension, as I downloaded the original French version back when it first hit theaters here. I also remember hating the "ending". But you know what, this movie is what I believe Rest Stop wanted to do, but is actually really, really good (unlike the POS that is Rest Stop). Plus the main chick is hot, and masterbates. So there is that. Plus, really good gore FX. And an awesome level of unease throughout the whole thing. Basically, I hated it but I now dig the fuck outta it.

*trying to not post spoilers for this in case people haven't seen it.

Comment

• Seen it once it hit DVD and loved it.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Had awesome parts for sure. The other chick was the Diva from The Fifth Element
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sounds like something I would like...

Comment

• Had to watch Gilda for Film Theory yesterday. Rita Hayworth was smokin' hot.

Went home and cued up The Rocketeer. Jennifer Connelly was smokin' hot.

Coincidence? I think not.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watching the greatness that is Krull right now...nothing more epic than Ergo the great aka the dickhead teacher from Willy Wonka. Horse riding scene is so fucking retarded. Oh yeah it's on an HD channel so it looks so awesomely shitty. Gotta give it props so far though.

Comment

Working...
                                X