Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO ME GUSTA!!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• EVERYBODY HAS AIDS!
      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Mmmaaattt Dammmmmooonnnn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Mmmaaattt Dammmmmooonnnn!
          FUCKING LULZ. What a great movie.
          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• gotta watch that one again soon.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on their giant monster movie - Matt, Trey, make this shit happen already!

Comment

• Restrepo: Helluva documentary.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kick Ass.

McLovin' is such a 'tard.

Spoiler: SPERLERR 
                  I wish Nic Cage had lived. The kid/pop dynamic between Big Daddy and Hit Girl was a huge part of why I liked this in the first place.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nothing but love love LOVE for 'Kick-Ass'. Was actually thinking about watching it again this coming week.

Comment

• Bought Lili and Stitch for the son. I always liked it, and now I understand why. It'S written and made by the same team as How to Train your Dragon.

Quebec Power!

(The writer and director,Dean Deblois, is one of us)
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Town

Thoroughly enjoyable. Affleck delivered a great performance as well as out-Manned Michael Mann's most recent work with the Fenway Pahk shootout scenes. Rebecca Hall can't be in enough films. Renner was fantastically volatile without becoming a cartoon. My favourite ingredient, though, was Hamm. I thought he was outstanding in this. Confident, but not arrogant. Smart, but not always one step ahead. Makes me think I didn't try hard enough to get into Mad Men.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Agreed on all points berbby.

RED: Not exactly oscar material but fuck if I didn't have a blast watching it. Helen Mirren may be 184 years old but she's still pretty smoking and Mary-Louise Parker? nnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg Also malkovich was obviously having fun. All in all well worth the time invested.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bride Wars.

Eh, standard rom-com. Hotness brought by Hatheway and Hudson. Was weird to see Chris Pratt playing someone besides Andy from Parks and Rec.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Agreed on all points berbby.
                              Cheers, lad! I enjoyed the movie so much I watched most of it again this morning. Pete Postlethwaite and Chris Cooper were also delightful with small but important supporting roles (special kudos to the former for his biting Ulster accent.) This was my first proper acting looking at Blake Lively and I have to say she also did a solid job with a supremely unlikable character. Gives me a little more optimism for Green Lantern after that dodgy trailer.

I wasn't sure whether RED would be worth it or not, but you've swung me on it with that assessment!
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Glad to hear we agree so much on The Town. Just keep in mind with Red that it refuses to take itself serious so you shouldn't either and I think you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X