Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big, go get Speed Racer, Blade Runner and Dark City in blu right now. Especially Speed Racer. That is one of the best looking movies I've ever seen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I nearly bought it, but my kids kept asking for it and they pissed me off so I put it back...since I don't own BR or DC I will probably get both of those 'cuz I really liked boffa dem.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Nightmare Before Christmas is truly stunning on Blu.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• NBC was really awesome in Disney 3d.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Too bad you're only getting 1080i...I bet it would look great in 1080p...

Comment

• who me?

Comment

• no Schlonk...

Comment

• Oh, that's right. 1080p for this man over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                    Too bad you're only getting 1080i...I bet it would look great in 1080p...
                    snap son... snap.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You know how we 1080p'rs roll

Comment

You know how we 1080p'rs roll
                        Can you even tell the difference between HD and SD on that tiny 40 inch set of yours?

Comment

• 42...and I don't need a large TV to compensate for other areas that I might be lacking in...the tongue will only get you so far.

Comment

42...and I don't need a large TV to compensate for other areas that I might be lacking in...the tongue will only get you so far.
                            If you mean up to the fallopian tubes, then you are correct!

Comment

• actually, you can't really tell the difference between a sd and hd on any television under 42" if you're sitting 7 feet from the set. so... yah, sorry bryan. unless you're sitting closer, you fail as well.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you telling me I can't tell the difference between NBC in SD and NBC in HD on my 42 inch set? I can be in the goddamn kitchen and tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X