Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, old Spicy Worm Paul, folding all them crazy spaces and shit.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That about sums it up if I understood my wife correctly of course I stopped listening at "Paul turns into a worm"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        That about sums it up if I understood my wife correctly of course I stopped listening at "Paul turns into a worm"
        Shit, that's the exact moment I would have started listening!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Thus why you are the Jew King and I am but a gentile.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really? Jesus I loved the first Dune book, and now will never touch a sequel.

Comment

• Take solace Billy, I think it's six books in before that happens. I couldn't read the sequels. Tried the second book and just couldn't.

Comment

• It's Paul's son who turns into a worm, you illiterate buffoons!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin speaks true! 'Tis Paul's son, Leto II who becomes the God Emperor of Dune and becomes as Shai Hulud when he dons his sandtrout skin.

Dune facts... I haz them.

Comment

• What about them Hurrdurrkonnens?

Sub-question - which one would win in a sandworm deathmatch: the sandworms on Saturn or the ones on Arrakis?
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-11-2011, 07:04 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Expendables.

Dug it. Dolph was lulzworthy, Roberts was skeezy, Rourke's fingrenails still scare me, Angel from Dexter is also lulzworthy, and Sly Stallone's shoulder still looks like my boner.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't You Forget About Me

Pretty decent documentary on John Hughes and his disappearance from Hollywood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          It's Paul's son who turns into a worm, you illiterate buffoons!
                          I didn't read the fucking books thus illiterate is actually a misnomer in this case. I was misinformed by my wife, either that or I wasn't paying attention to her because she was talking about dumb shit.

Comment

• How dare you talk about metamorphosing people-worms in such a disrespectful manner?

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz. Dune is great but I just couldn't invest into the sequels. Sorry.

Comment

• It's better that way...
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X